Brexit bets

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Just do what I’m doing, and finally leave the country permanently. ?

I’ve got new zealand as a back up plan if it all goes tits up ?

JB I believe its a fucked system that we run but voting in general is a good thing, look at trump as an example of the people getting what they want despite what the mainstream world narrative wanted. Without voting I don’t think that would be possible and although trumps an asshole if we didn’t have any way for the people to decide I’m sure the world would be a terrible place

Look at North Korea

I really would vote if i thought it would matter mate. Id love to. Infact i want to. But i just cant bring myself to do it cos of the way the world works.

And Trump is a trend vote thats all. Hes in power cos the elite wanted him. Not the people. The people never had a say in it. Yeah hes a character, but no matter what they tell you. He is a Bought and Paid for puppet. Just like the 44 before him.

Ffs just vote brexit party for my bet , need that 40% of vote ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Just do what I’m doing, and finally leave the country permanently. ?

I’ve got new zealand as a back up plan if it all goes tits up ?

JB I believe its a fucked system that we run but voting in general is a good thing, look at trump as an example of the people getting what they want despite what the mainstream world narrative wanted. Without voting I don’t think that would be possible and although trumps an asshole if we didn’t have any way for the people to decide I’m sure the world would be a terrible place

Look at North Korea

I really would vote if i thought it would matter mate. Id love to. Infact i want to. But i just cant bring myself to do it cos of the way the world works.

And Trump is a trend vote thats all. Hes in power cos the elite wanted him. Not the people. The people never had a say in it. Yeah hes a character, but no matter what they tell you. He is a Bought and Paid for puppet. Just like the 44 before him.

Ffs just vote brexit party for my bet , need that 40% of vote ?

Not a hope ?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)