BREAKING NEWS

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

It’s the folk typing this who need a smack with a golf club lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m not trying to start a war or argument, I’m just going to say my bit then walk away. I find jokes about people being dead to be in poor taste and I don’t understand why you keep doing it.

With regards to the screenshot of a YouTube comment, football matches have had no supporters for what 16 months. If your marketing to those supporters something is going to go a bit wrong. Never judge a company by its accounts though and it’s easy to find so many things that soccermillion did for grassroots teams (and I’m sure will again someday)

Obviously I can’t speak for Bandit, but distributing screenshots like that give the bullshit more oxygen in my opinion.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Sorry @james1888 that reads like I’m being a twat and really I’m not, I’m just rushing 😛

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Yeah you are being a twat 😃 I’m joking lol. You are completely right,  it does give the idiots more oxygen.  There was no reason for me to post that screenshot other than it annoyed me.  Not to worry. It’s not that exciting anyway 🤦‍♂️

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

The problem with you tube comments is lots of people just take them at face value. The accounts show as at September 2020, there’s 138k debt but we don’t actually know where to. For all we know 90k that’s quoted as other creditors could be bandit himself. People will use whatever they can if they can make it suit their agenda. The problem is People who read it and take it at face value. Let’s be realistic, if bandit was in the hole hes supposedly in he wouldn’t be dropping 50k playing reel king at £80 spins.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

James1888 wrote:

Yeah you are being a twat 😃 I’m joking lol. You are completely right,  it does give the idiots more oxygen.  There was no reason for me to post that screenshot other than it annoyed me.  Not to worry. It’s not that exciting anyway 🤦‍♂️

big win pic add is missing lol looks like runaway with bandit 😂

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I’m not trying to start a war or argument, I’m just going to say my bit then walk away. I find jokes about people being dead to be in poor taste and I don’t understand why you keep doing it.

With regards to the screenshot of a YouTube comment, football matches have had no supporters for what 16 months. If your marketing to those supporters something is going to go a bit wrong. Never judge a company by its accounts though and it’s easy to find so many things that soccermillion did for grassroots teams (and I’m sure will again someday)

Obviously I can’t speak for Bandit, but distributing screenshots like that give the bullshit more oxygen in my opinion.

Having lived and loved and lost I totally agree, in regards to real loss but in regards to being on the third back of someone apparently trying to start a rumour and me satirising the situation, we kinda fall far short of the attempt to hurt peoples feelings which is never something I want to do. I understand it’s not in the greatest of taste but it was always an attempt at a joke and never more than that.

I’m glad James posted that because I actually hadn’t seen it. I wouldn’t shoot the messenger too quickly and I am quite disgusted at the persons hoping bandit falling on financial hardtimes as great news, are braindead. I can only say that because I believe bandit is the real deal, not a fake streamer. Although I wouldn’t wish poverty on people like ChipUNT, I have to admit seeing the prick in the dole queue would be too funny but then I would say that about any mortgage for mobile phone selling prick.

I saw tonight some people seem to think ChipUNT doesn’t look happy in Ireland.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

igc-rm wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Having lived and loved and lost I totally agree, in regards to real loss but in regards to being on the third back of someone apparently trying to start a rumour and me satirising the situation, we kinda fall far short of the attempt to hurt peoples feelings which is never something I want to do. I understand it’s not in the greatest of taste but it was always an attempt at a joke and never more than that.

I’m glad James posted that because I actually hadn’t seen it. I wouldn’t shoot the messenger too quickly and I am quite disgusted at the persons hoping bandit falling on financial hardtimes as great news, are braindead. I can only say that because I believe bandit is the real deal, not a fake streamer. Although I wouldn’t wish poverty on people like ChipUNT, I have to admit seeing the prick in the dole queue would be too funny but then I would say that about any mortgage for mobile phone selling prick.

I saw tonight some people seem to think ChipUNT doesn’t look happy in Ireland.

they need new drama about bandit they cant prove his fake stream coz his not, every video he posts on youtube he gets views 10 times more than chip or other streamers post every day… look at chip views he posts like 4-5 videos every 24hrs he gets like 3k views on video and maybe he gets like 10k views for the stream,and non of UK streamers can jump to trading videos, when bandit post all time is on Trading… ppl dont like to see someone better position…good bandit his not giving a shit about idiots what they post or say 😂

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

The Soccermillion project cost me personally around £400,000 before i stopped doing it because of covid, it was money i could afford and i helped an unbelievable amount of non league teams out with it, i think the jealousy stems from the fact that i could actually give something like that a go and not be afraid if it didn’t work. I don’t really need to explain any more than that to anyone do i.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

The Soccermillion project cost me personally around £400,000 before i stopped doing it because of covid, it was money i could afford and i helped an unbelievable amount of non league teams out with it, i think the jealousy stems from the fact that i could actually give something like that a go and not be afraid if it didn’t work. I don’t really need to explain any more than that to anyone do i.

Plenty of teams survived only because of your help. You’ve got lots to be proud of right there 🙂

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

No, you certainly don’t need to explain anything to anyone. If fools wanna talk shit,  let them.  I really wanna copy what you wrote and reply to that YouTube comment.  But I won’t.  No point in feeding the idiots.

Well done on your work with the non league teams.

MaskWearer WANTED $42
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

I’ve been watching you for years since you were on low stakes, I enjoy watching your videos as much as anyone else. Question though – if you have so much money why the fuck are you gambling, like what is it you hope to achieve? You can’t win a significant amount unless you spike a Mega Moolah jackpot or something. I guess that explains the £80 spins on MrVegas and dropping £50K in 20 mins, just meaningless

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)