Bored

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I shit you not …. I’m spending three days filming sun rises and sun sets on the black mountains …. and I’m bored ….. fucking bored ….. bored of my game choices ….

so who’s got a favourite game for

20p stakes up to £2 ….. what’s your stake and what’s your game of choice …..

need some inspiration

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Try that beat the kraken on casumo I had a bash low stakes othernight pretty decent dropping free spins in regular and retriggers got a nice balance of low deposit mate

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

Try that beat the kraken on casumo I had a bash low stakes othernight pretty decent dropping free spins in regular and retriggers got a nice balance of low deposit mate

true, this game played a lot better than its original version. I quite like it

Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

You’re a live saver baron …. have a go at it ……

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

No worries mate and it’s beat the beast the krackens lair so ya don’t get mixed up like I did lol

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

gonna inspire my slot review about beating my own beast…

Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

No worries mate and it’s beat the beast the krackens lair so ya don’t get mixed up like I did lol

Got it ….” beat the meat “ no probs will go look on line for that slot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)