Book of Ra – OMG!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

£0.80 stake, £1600 win! Full screen of second highest symbol! Needed it too, I was £900 in for the day 😮

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Great hit there pal. You see Halleys Comet more often than a screen like that! Good on ya fella! ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Haha don’t even know if I should ever bother playing it again now – I mean, you’re not wrong about Halley’s Comet, this is a once in a lifetime win on that game, you’re never gonna see that twice. It’s the second biggest prize the game can pay, topped only by a full screen of the explorer.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Great hit there pal. You see Halleys Comet more often than a screen like that! Good on ya fella! ??

Well done pal….Micro Gaming plays sometimes lol

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

argyl53 wrote:

£0.80 stake, £1600 win! Full screen of second highest symbol! Needed it too, I was £900 in for the day ?

Well done pal…micro Gaming plays sometimes lol

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Well done pal….Micro Gaming plays sometimes lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Bruh, you’re having a monster week you are… this is some serious profit!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

And another 1000x from 4 Explorers in the bonus on Book of Ra Magic today! Shame it was only 30p stake again, also forgot to capture a screenshot but my god the Novos have been good to me this last week.

OMDItsShaun WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Beautiful win! Now take the money… & run for the hills before it takes it all back!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’m having an astonishing run on the Novos right now, obviously this 2000x hit is the jewel in the crown but only today I’ve hit 400x on Venturr, 400x on Lucky Lady, 250x Lucky Lady 6, 200x on Book of Ra, even a 30x Dolphin’s Pearl which is not a great win but that game basically never bonuses for me so even seeing it I count as a win!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)