Book of Dead

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

So yeah today at work I set Book of Dead on 100 auto spins 1 euro bet. I glanced at my phone and I see mega tease. 5 freaking books drop and I thought it’s gonna be monster reward just for that and I got barely over 200 euros and same 10 free spins with chicken symbol as expander T_T

Bonus paid about 84 euros as well.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

One for the bucket list though mate, 5 books is not a common occurrence – shame they weren’t in a line, then you would have been talking!

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

One for the bucket list though mate, 5 books is not a common occurrence – shame they weren’t in a line, then you would have been talking!

I actually posted 5 books on Book of Ra in my “gambling again after 2 years” post I made yesterday lol, I had 4 in the middle line with an ace inbetween, also paid 200x . I have no idea how much it is if they’re all in line, is it even more? ?

Also, one of the big win pics from … few days ago? Is an explorer line on 50p Book of Dead on one line, paid him 5000x . He says he’s been getting very lucky on one line. Maybe something to try out. I’m gonna try Book of Ra like that today, apparently the scatters don’t need to be in the one line to trigger the feature, and at least that one line pays well if something were to land in it.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

TheVajinator wrote:

So yeah today at work I set Book of Dead on 100 auto spins 1 euro bet. I glanced at my phone and I see mega tease. 5 freaking books drop and I thought it’s gonna be monster reward just for that and I got barely over 200 euros and same 10 free spins with chicken symbol as expander T_T

Bonus paid about 84 euros as well.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined lol

LOL – you seriously gamble on your phone at work and “just glance at the screen occasionally”

Struggling to see the fun there. apart from the endless excitement of whether the boss is going to catch you and rip you a new one,.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

PeachyMike wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I actually posted 5 books on Book of Ra in my “gambling again after 2 years” post I made yesterday lol, I had 4 in the middle line with an ace inbetween, also paid 200x . I have no idea how much it is if they’re all in line, is it even more? ?

Also, one of the big win pics from … few days ago? Is an explorer line on 50p Book of Dead on one line, paid him 5000x . He says he’s been getting very lucky on one line. Maybe something to try out. I’m gonna try Book of Ra like that today, apparently the scatters don’t need to be in the one line to trigger the feature, and at least that one line pays well if something were to land in it.

if the book are all in a line its a wildline which is equivalent to 5 explorers  – it pays for a fair few Big Macs, eg 5000x, plus the feature.

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

PeachyMike wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

if the book are all in a line its a wildline which is equivalent to 5 explorers  – it pays for a fair few Big Macs, eg 5000x, plus the feature.

Hmm… I had an explorer line as well few weeks ago, that was 500x in base game. When playing one line it would be 5000x if you play same stake yeah, like the guy in the big win section XD

But thanks for answering, so 5 books in line is same as explorer line, good to know ?

Probably never gonna happen anyway haha

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

More scatters is only a better bonus in games where the scatters themselves do not award an increased pay. In Book-type games, it’s usually worse to get four scatters than three, because the win is the extra 20x or whatever you get for the four and the bonus ends up being shit, whereas if you hit 3 and that pays 1x or 2x, the bulk of your win is in the feature. I used to groan with disappointment if I hit four scatters on Book of Ra or Book of Dead, never saw five (except once in Book of Ra 6 as a retrigger during the free spins) though I had a couple of explorer lines.

TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Exactly what I though nonetheless that feeling when 5 books dropped was quite exciting lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)