Bonus buys V Natural drop ins

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Just like to ask people’s opinions on this, I play regularly and not on massive stakes £2 limit mostly might venture up to £4 if I’ve had a good run but mostly it’s £1 stakes or thereabouts but I’ve watched hours of streamers (I realise some are fake or fake money etc) and I only ever seem to see the big x bonus wins off the continent on bonus buys it’s so rare to see a big x bonus win on a natural drop in from the uk. Personal experience on this is I’ve pretty much grinded Money Train 2 on a £1 stake which isn’t huge dollar for weeks now and they best I’ve achieved is 650x and to be fair I felt like I’d won the f’kin lottery getting that so my question is I guess are we getting f’ked over in the uk or not I’m interested in people’s opinions on this?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Your not getting fucked but your not getting the best deal either, the games don’t need you to pay for 5 scatters for it to pay out a big wad ( chilli was a testament to that,) I’m sure 5 scatters helps but if it’s not playing it’s not playing wether you buy it or not, but every bonus has its chance, and on the more popular streamer games the volitility is through the roof and I’m sure they’ve bought 2000 bonuses and finally they hit one good one to show you.

so I think the questions are, are we getting a worse deal than the continent? I don’t think so ( except for the fact we can’t do bonus buys, personally that is something I don’t like  ) but I don’t believe that buying the bonus compared to dropping it naturally is a worse deal …

And are the games the streamers buy altered to produce a more pleasant result..I personally believe they are… but I know people who disagree and will say it’s just one good bonus out of a hundred they’ve snagged….

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yeah I see your point we’ve actually no idea how many buys they’ve had before getting a good one so it’s probably even either way, I suppose everyone’s got their own opinion my personal view is I actually don’t like the idea of buying the bonus I think they should all be taken off and if you want to play for a bonus then grind for it like everyone else 😂 at least then when I’m not getting a good one then misery has a friend as we’re all in the same boat.

Jimbo183 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

I feel no limit games are designed for bonus buys especially hoarders takes me over 600 spins to get and doesn’t pay more than 100x

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’ve only just started playing those no limit one’s and so far (at least) I’ve found them not bad to bonus (I am only playing them low stakes though 40p etc) yet still I managed to get over £300 in bonuses off the punk game that I can’t remember the name of now 😂, san quentin I’ve got a few times only on 3 bonus but it’s done ok, I triggered east coast west coast on 3 and it dropped 2 more in first 2 spins so gave the coast to coast bonus and I think it went about 100x so ok but a little disappointed as getting the coast to coast must be like finding rocking horse shit ha ha.

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I prefer the bonus buys and on lower bets but I make sure to have enough to make many buys in case the first few do not pan out. I’ve found that this works really well with games like Mental (Lobotomy spins), San Quentin (4 bonus), Cherry Pop, X-Way Hoarders (Ratio bet buy) and Deadwood (normal spins). After I’ve built my balance with bonus buys I then raise the stake and play normally. And I understand how lucky I actually am to be able to buy them as I’ve watched the bandit patiently waiting for a bonus on Hoarders.

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well holy shit I’ve finally had the big x win but not on the game I wanted 😂 mt2 still trolling me but I can’t complain laid in bed on the iPad the other night playing Mental only on 40p stakes and it rolls in a win (not even a bonus) on one of the premium symbols only goes to 4th reel but it had 3 of the multipliers on it I think it was a 30x 15x 10x and only a few symbols so I’m thinking maybe £200-£250 ish which I’d be well pleased with on 40p stakes so it does the usual speed up slow down count ups then fooks off big time and ends on £5400 so a quick look at the calculator and it was 13500x good job I was laid down I’d have f’kin fallen over if I’d been stood up ha ha, as the bandit would say it blew the f’kin doors off 💪🏻

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Jumpsy74 wrote:

Well holy shit I’ve finally had the big x win but not on the game I wanted 😂 mt2 still trolling me but I can’t complain laid in bed on the iPad the other night playing Mental only on 40p stakes and it rolls in a win (not even a bonus) on one of the premium symbols only goes to 4th reel but it had 3 of the multipliers on it I think it was a 30x 15x 10x and only a few symbols so I’m thinking maybe £200-£250 ish which I’d be well pleased with on 40p stakes so it does the usual speed up slow down count ups then fooks off big time and ends on £5400 so a quick look at the calculator and it was 13500x good job I was laid down I’d have f’kin fallen over if I’d been stood up ha ha, as the bandit would say it blew the f’kin doors off 💪🏻

Nice win mate yeah its great when they go past where you was expecting the win to be at first. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)