Bonanza Tracker Thread

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I decided I’m gonna keep track of and post every single Bonanza session I have here going forward. I will be lowering my stakes to €0.2-€1 just to see if I can get more sessions in, and hopefully that monster hit will come at some point.
    As a rule, I will not cash out unless I’m over €1000, unless I get very sick of playing.

Todays session:
    €30 start
    €0.2 stake:
    50 spins bonus, 34x
    420 spins bonus, 335x (balance €85)
    86 spins bonus, retrigger, 520x (balance €180)
    300 spins (856 spins total)
    €0.5 stake:
    210 spins bonus – 2x
    120 spins, bonus – 100x
    110 spins, bonus – 42x (balance €185)
    230 spins, bonus – 42x (balance €194)
    480 spins – 2006 spin total
    496 spins – bonus – 160x (balance €130)
    20 spins wager done (2522 spins total)
    500 (3022 spins total)
    350 spins bonus – 102x (€55 balance, 3372 spins total)
    197 spins RIP
    3569 spins total

Session Summary:
    Total Spins: 3569
    Highest Spins For Bonus: 976
    Lowest Spins For Bonus: 50
    Average Spins Per Bonus: 397
    Bonuses: 9
    Highest Bonus: 520x
    Lowest Bonus: 2x
    Total Won In Bonuses: 1337x
    Average Per Bonus: 149x
    Highest Base Game Hit: 35x
    Stakes Played: £0.2, £0.5
    Best Stake: £0.2

Best Bonus:

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Interesting reading!  Should have stopped at £194 I guess but hindsight is a wonderful thing!

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Interesting, at the time when i was rowing Bonanza hard i decided to do the same thing, however after i reached 55 bonuuses and only 2 of them bypassed the 100x mark i got sick of it.

Last night i had a 900x megeways roll in on Bonanza and as someone who has now spun well over 100,000 spins on it i can safely say i was shocked as I have never actually hit anything past about 180x in the base game ever before.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Wow – that is some roll in. Bonanza is my favourite game – I had a 190x base game hit yesterday followed by 5 bonuses inside 300 spins- all really poor! What form did that roll in of yours take – Mine was 10’s!

Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I love playing bonanza, it can be brutal at times but at least u do get a good bit of game play before bust town.

I’v had some great runs of multiple bonuses within 200 spins which all paid 75x-350x leaving me to run away with a built up balance to play other slots. I hear lots saying I don’t get a bonus over 100x but in my experience the bonuses always tend to pay reasonably well mostly 75x + maybe I have just been lucky on it? I have been playing it for at least a year tho and I find it’s my go to slot for a chance of a recovery which has paid off many times.

Best bonus I have had is just over 1000x, base game hasn’t done anything special with a hit around 120x, quite a few times I have hit a bonus and it has paid something like 250x then another drops in within 50 spins and surprisingly paid a similar amount.

Some times it has been brutal but generally enjoy playing bonanza and keeps me coming back with it not taking the piss like every other slot seems to do.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Gydan84 wrote:

I love playing bonanza, it can be brutal at times but at least u do get a good bit of game play before bust town.

I’v had some great runs of multiple bonuses within 200 spins which all paid 75x-350x leaving me to run away with a built up balance to play other slots. I hear lots saying I don’t get a bonus over 100x but in my experience the bonuses always tend to pay reasonably well mostly 75x + maybe I have just been lucky on it? I have been playing it for at least a year tho and I find it’s my go to slot for a chance of a recovery which has paid off many times.

Best bonus I have had is just over 1000x, base game hasn’t done anything special with a hit around 120x, quite a few times I have hit a bonus and it has paid something like 250x then another drops in within 50 spins and surprisingly paid a similar amount.

Some times it has been brutal but generally enjoy playing bonanza and keeps me coming back with it not taking the piss like every other slot seems to do.

My experience playing Bonanza was similar to yours – I think my average bonus was around the 75x mark, I once had 1000x on 60p, I’ve hit 250-500x loads of times and while I had my share of 1-15x bonuses, they were definitely the minority. I don’t have my statistics to hand, but interestingly I tended to get worse average results of higher numbers of spins. The 1000x was a GOLD +5, but most of my better bonuses were just the 12 spins, whereas I had several 17 or 22 spin bonuses which just burned the vast majority of the spins with no win. I think 14 burns in a row was the record, on a 17 spin bonus. Got to like x5 or something terrible like that.

Also although I can’t establish this as a pattern, I do feel I had a tendency to get better results of bonuses which smashed in GOLD with no tease. On the rare occasion a tease actually found the last scatter, it would usually be a shit one.

Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yes I have found the 17 or 22 spins can just troll u with dead spins without even  making 100x a lot of the time.

Reelsoffun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I have to say this is some good tracking info away from slot tracker, some of the best i seen reported, however if i could make some small suggestion.

Track start balance, stake, spins on that stake and feature pay  and balance after feature pay added  eg something like this

£30  –  20p   50 spins  feature pay  (6.80) 34x  balance now  eg  32.80 << guessed this as no way to tell what it was using your above data

£32.80 – 20p 420 spins feature pay (£67) 335x  balance now 85.00

£85.00 20p …. .. . . .and so on

Of course if you change stake between features make sure to start a new line so that you can still calculate stakes properly. eg 35 @  20p  then  50 @ 40p  etc  its a bit fiddly till you get used to it but once you get used to it  its easy to see why some games are way harder to win on than others as you will with more data start to break down each games profile. Not that you would need a spreadsheet to break down the difference between Bonanza and Napoleon’s profiles for example lol

This way gives you enough info for a speadsheet to work out all the data for you even more than what you have listed above very easily.

Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Finally hit a decent bonus recently on my usual 20p spins. Bonus paid £266, diamonds all the way across the screen on 6x multiplier. Played a further 50 spins as I always do after a bonus because no end of times it seems to drop another in from time to time, that bonus paid around £50.

Strange game as it can be proper dead taking 900+ spins to bonus or can hit multiple bonuses in say couple hundred spins.

Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Shafted me last night tho, had another 20p session on bonanza with a £65 balance, it took me over 1000 spins to hit a bonus which paid around £3! Another 300 later another drops in and pays £9!

Had two base game hits 50x & 120x but eventually busted out, it took me over 4 hours to bust out on this game and that’s why u love it.

Get some good game play for your money even if u lose, for me there just isn’t any other slot like this that doesn’t milk u dry in minutes with a good potential in process.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)