Bonanza is killing me!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hi all.

So, over the last month or so I have done not bad in some accumulators, so had £500 to play with.

After 600 spins on Bonanza yesterday morning, i was down to £250. Left it overnight as was feeling tilted. This morning, 800 spins!! Down to £55. Got a bonus 2 spins into the next 100. It paid 5x (£2 stake). Managed another 120 spins or so and the balance is gone.

Now, I Want to deposit and play it again when I am paid but I think I will stay clear!

I know this game can be a nightmare to bonus, but, over 1600 spins and one bonus? Am I alone on this amount?

Kevin

1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

No you are not alone. My 2 main games are Diamond mine and Bonanza. Due to my low stake play and my deposit limits, I can go weeks without seeing a bonus on either. We pla ythem for the potential, and have to accept the very high variance when we play them.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Definitely not alone mate, i regularly go 1000 spins on this beast for a 12x bonus lol it still remains however, one of the most requested games i get!

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I caved. Currently half way through my next 100 spins on it. £2 stake again. Another £500 to see if this wee bastard will bonus tonight! I will watch your new video once this £500 goes Bandit. ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Scatterpain wrote:

I caved. Currently half way through my next 100 spins on it. £2 stake again. Another £500 to see if this wee bastard will bonus tonight! I will watch your new video once this £500 goes Bandit. ??

Good luck mate, hope it comes in and goes bonkers!

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Another 740 spins. Not a bonus. So, around 2500 spins so far for a 1 bonus, which paid 5x. ?

We shall push on!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Here we goooooooo

now everyone has suddenly never had a bonus on high stakes lol

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Here we goooooooo

now everyone has suddenly never had a bonus on high stakes lol

Don’t get your point sorry?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Of coooooourse you don’t

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Scatterpain wrote:

Good luck mate, hope it comes in and goes bonkers!

3 big base game hits on £5 and my £1000 deposit is back with some profit!! Not sticking around for a bonus now. Leaving this game off the list for a while!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Result mate! The base can be alright at times but then sometimes it will be a bastard for a double whammy balance fisting!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Things Bonanza does which do my tits in; the “GOL” mega tease where those scatters come in on the first three reels, then it doesn’t give you a drop. When it brings in 117,000 ways and doesn’t give you a win off it. And finally, when you get a GOL tease with about 7 drops and it still can’t find the D. I sound like a right weirdo playing it, sitting there shouting at my computer “Where’s my D? Give me the D!” haha!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Actually, I was meaning to share this observation to see if anyone else has noticed (or can confirm I’m just seeing a pattern where there isn’t one): in my experience with Bonanza, the good bonuses which have paid big have always been when it’s just smashed in GOLD with no tease. Where it very occasionally actually lands the D after doing the tease on the first three letters with a drop, I’ve found those are the ones that pay naff all.

Scatterpain WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I have not noticed any trends at all. But, to be honest, Bonanza is relatively new to me. As explained on my own post, I have been hitting it hard the last 24hrs or so. So, No idea mate sorry. Maybe there is some sort of pattern to a bonus pay, depending on how it triggers, but not sure how that would be designed to work in such a way. I cashed out, not gonna open Bonanza for a while. Not sure what’s next on my hit list.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)