Bonanza can suck my ****

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

750 spins in I hit GOLD+5, and I even got a retrigger in the bonus.

16 dead spins, low wins on the 6 winning spins and the 3 cascades, and I end up with a 38x win, from 22 fucking spins, after 750 spins to get this fucking bonus.

I ripped the last 500kr (£50) on Extra chilli, and at 20p left, I did the last spin, 20p stake, hits 117k megaways and won 50 quid on 9s all over the fucking screen. It couldnt have happened when I did 2 or 4 quid stake, of course.
    Is this rigged? How does it make sense that I do 2-4 quid stakes for 7 hours straight, then on a single 20p stake spin, I get 250x, which was the highest win of the session? Hell, it paid 26 quid less than the 22 spin bonanza bonus.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Maybe just me but there seems to be more of these bonuses appearing , give you shit loads of spins but no big wins

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Maybe just me but there seems to be more of these bonuses appearing , give you shit loads of spins but no big wins

The odd thing here is that I hear Bonanza averages 100x per bonus. I kept playing, got like 5 or 6 bonuses in total, and some came within 100 spins of the previous one, yet the highest paying bonus was 38x. Most were 14-25x. What’s even the point of playing this shit when you usually win more on any random slot bonus?
    I mean, don’t get me wrong, I usually get a lot of playtime in from Bonanza, but is it really worth it when you never win anything? I can’t make up my mind.

I’m probably one of the guys who’s got the most spins on bonanza in the world to be honest, as I passed 100k spins in January.
    The really odd thing for me is that I’ve had one 200x and one 350x. All my other bonuses on Bonanza are less than 200x.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Variance can be a bitch sometimes.

zorzi81 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

This game. I do normally 40p spins on bonanza but last weekend i was stepping up. 100 quid in and 2 quid stake. With a balance of 10 pounds i hit the bonus +5. And IT payed 1,5x…….. just fudge of bgt

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

zorzi81 wrote:

This game. I do normally 40p spins on bonanza but last weekend i was stepping up. 100 quid in and 2 quid stake. With a balance of 10 pounds i hit the bonus +5. And IT payed 1,5x…….. just fudge of bgt

Man I’d be gutted, you must have been buzzing when it landed the plus5.. I usually play 20p on everything once I bumped danger high voltage up to a quid and it dicked me with 3x on gates.. It hurts much more when your betting 5 times more than usual lol

Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Jap , I’ve had something similar! 22 spins 60x .  Btg has gone down the hill no more  big wins on any of the games .

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

Variance can be a bitch sometimes.

This.

100x may be the average bonus, but that’s mean and not mode. 100x isn’t the most common result from a Bonanza bonus, that’ll be much lower. But the mean of 100x (102x to be precise) has been stretched upwards due to the odd monster win. Realistically, the most common result will probably be around 20x to 80x – can’t comment any more precisely on that as I don’t tend to play this slot that much!

zorzi81 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

zorzi81 wrote:

Man I’d be gutted, you must have been buzzing when it landed the plus5.. I usually play 20p on everything once I bumped danger high voltage up to a quid and it dicked me with 3x on gates.. It hurts much more when your betting 5 times more than usual lol

Yup, almost cost me a new laptop. It was heaven too hell in a few sec. Btw im sorry to insult talents in the UK(bgt)btg?

VP79 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Had some decent wins from bgt games at the weekend. Not on Bonanza though…

https://imgur.com/a/zueBT9I

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)