Bonanza Biggest Wins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Hi guys!

So, I’ve now reached 1,000,000 spins on Bonanza, and my highest ever win was 650x. I have also never ever gotten 6 of a kind diamonds(!). I’ve had several 5 of a kinds though, but yeah.. The game is ridiculous. After seeing Bandit’s hit on Jammin I’m now thinking I’ve played the wrong game for a long time lol.

Anyway, I’m kinda wondering if Bonanza is a scam game. Reason why I say that is that people say the potential on Bonanza is bigger than most games, however, I have NEVER seen anyone win more than 14,000x, and that was on the video LetsGiveItASpin showed from another guy on LeoVegas several years ago.
    Also, another weird thing about this is that I have never seen anyone win even close to that. I haven’t even seen a 10,000x hit anywhere, and I’ve been around pretty much all the big gambling forums looking for it.
    What do you guys think about this? Am I the only one who’s having a hard time seeing how this is possible if the game has that big a potential? What’s the biggest win YOU have seen on Bonanza?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I do have a soft spot for bonanza . I don’t know why . Never had a monster hit , biggest I’ve had is about 900x  . Diamond mine has paid more , had 3000x on that . So my experience is bonanza might pay big but not as often , as primal or other megaways games . Maybe bonanza is kinder in the basegame .

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’ve had a 1000x bonus on Bonanza once, more than 500x numerous times and in the base game, seen diamonds go all the way across a few times (I’m not going to underplay how rare it is, but it does happen). I’m not really sure I’d describe any game where you’ve seen someone win 14,000 times their stake as a “scam” though. It’s just a high volatility slot. I’m quite fond of it – not many games where the bonus has so much potential yet 100 spins in the base game will regularly cost somewhere between nothing and 30x.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I’ve had a 960x win on Bonanza before. However, my wins on Diamond Mine are far better and more frequent, had my second 1000x hit last night ? (£1 stakes)

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ah10CcpkuVU?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Yeah that’s a nice one, but once again, this is “only” 5000x. In terms of win multiplier I think this is the closest to the 14,000x we’ve seen, yet bonanza is supposed to have way higher potential than the 14,000x, and I bet it’s played so much that it should be the most played high variance game.
    Jammin Jars is nice when it kicks off, but it really doesnt do anything without landing the jars, and it’s very expensive to play compared to bonanza.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

awesomex wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ah10CcpkuVU?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Yeah that’s a nice one, but once again, this is “only” 5000x. In terms of win multiplier I think this is the closest to the 14,000x we’ve seen, yet bonanza is supposed to have way higher potential than the 14,000x, and I bet it’s played so much that it should be the most played high variance game. Jammin Jars is nice when it kicks off, but it really doesnt do anything without landing the jars, and it’s very expensive to play compared to bonanza.

I dont play much on Bonanza not easy to bonus,All big win guys they hit by buying lot of bonus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)