Blueprints

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Is it just me or are these the worst slots ever???…..I’ve just had a cracking session on Bonanza-hit 400x quickly followed by 300x in the base….deposited £200,up to £1600.Played it down to £1400 in Bonanza and then withdrew £1K

Decided to try Genie Jackpots as have seen some great hits on videos…Fuck Me…?…raped £400 plus 2 more deposits totalling £300

These Blueprints just seem to demolish my roll,and always have done.Never pay big,and when you hit the bonus,they just offer you a gamble which loses every time!!!!….Just the worst slots ever IMO.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i kind of agree most of the time, Blueprints love to strip a balance, i did have an incredible run on them one time in a video at Betfair though i think it was where they pretty much all paid lol Pretty damn rare though!

Tarzan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Im finding the same with these BTG slots, started with danger going shit and now they all seem to regually pay 4x 10x but never over 100x anymore, takes hours sometimes to get these boneses to get poor payout, and the megaways slots i find are pretty poor too so what do you play for a decent win anymore?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Megaways can be fun to play. And the creators of these games need to give themselves a huge pat on the back!

I mean they are literally printing our money by screwing us over.

Cunts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)