Bloody Typical..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Now i only really play low stakes but.. played through a small deposit to secure my place in the giveaway on Betfair.. lost the lot in 5 minutes! last 7p i empty the balance on Rainbow Riches. 1st press bonus!!! on 7p stake 🙁 got the pots and hit 500x!! feel lucky and gutted at the same time lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Always a beautiful site to see them lovely pots no matter what stake your on mate. Still a nice hit. ??

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

cheers Haz.. to be fair i would have been on 20-40p stakes if it was in normal play so no biggie. 🙂

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Wounded mate, wounded.

I remember Reel King on Sky Vegas 10 years ago.  My budget was £25 and I was playing Reel King on 50p stake.  I was down to my last 25p, so I switched to 20p for my last spin and it gave me 4 carpets that went for 70x (£14).  Gutted that it didn’t happen on my normal stake, but at the end of the day, you are at the mercy of the random number generator!

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

This is my last resort slot that or pimped 1p 1line with that chance cause the bonus can save as it did for you! Get in ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

OMG the bitter sweetness lol As if the pots have dropped in there though ffs!

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

i had a similar experience once it was on same slot pots came in it was only on 1p 1 line and low and behold 500x came in lol never had it when it was at £1 £2 stake ever lol the irony

KeepTheCoffeeOn WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Had something similar happen on Reel King, always when you lower the stake lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)