BitchMagweekly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

God I have missed this forum! Certain streamer still getting to y’all XD, Don’t have have life’s? Hope you are all well, and the W**kers that just insults, hate or just nasty or the sake of it, why! (its a rhetorical question, before you actually try and justify you’re unhuman behaviour)

Also What would ya do right poker – your hands 99 (bounty) some calls you raise next (everyone’s lower stack but 1) next re raises, next all in, next all in, (all low stacks) big stacks all all in dominates you all in? what do you do? All in or fold? its 4 bounty’s?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Hope you’re doing well 🙂

I haven’t the foggiest what you mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Im all in! But don’t care for your new post much, if people don’t like Chipfat, then they don’t like Chipfat, why you come here to vent your frustration of nothing is beyond me? Have you been drinking much? Have a nice day..😀

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

The only things I took from that gibberish was that you contradicted everything you were getting at and you need to stop the drink, other than that I’d have achieved more from a baby haha

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Bitchmag weekly is the best name for a newspaper ever, you could have a chain

bitchmagweekly for complainers

bitch wag weekly for dogs ..

bitch shag weekly for … you know

bitch gag weekly for weirdos

bitch drag weekly for @seedy when he’s in Blackpool …we’ve heard the stories

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

🤣🤣🤣

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

🤣🤣🤣

Ahhh he hasn’t replied tho has he, see silence is incrimination

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

🤣🤣🤣

Ahhh he hasn’t replied tho has he, see silence is incrimination

I may just have consumed days of alcohol is all then walked back for what seemed to be fifty billion miles to my bed. Took a few days to recover 🤣😂🤣

Thomasrosamond123 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Where is bandit slot ??? Why isn’t there no more videos ??

Stormy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Done his nutz it seems like eight months ago. Shame as I enjoyed the the lower stakes stuff, insightful and liked his narrative. The Reel King carp was boring as feck anyway and not worth watching.

Good for him, he is taking a break.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)