Bit gutted on Energy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheGodsAwait WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Won the 30 energy spins from the beat the bandit and I must say, gutted. All 30 were dead spins ?

Guess I can’t be too salty as they were free at the end of the day

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $702
    Outlaw

TheGodsAwait wrote:

Won the 30 energy spins from the beat the bandit and I must say, gutted. All 30 were dead spins ?

Fuck that noise,, we need to know what the 999 x / or win was ???? Cmon …. what happened ?

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

TheGodsAwait wrote:

Fuck that noise,, we need to know what the 999 x / or win was ???? Cmon …. what happened ?

I’m wondering the same, he had that win from very early on, must’ve been gutted it wasn’t a 1000x win ?.

Think it was 28 dead spins for me, but still managed £15 which I lost straight away, came third so the £150 cash prize was nice though. Great comp, hope to see the same on LV bet soon.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $702
    Outlaw

TheSchwad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

TheGodsAwait wrote:

I’m wondering the same, he had that win from very early on, must’ve been gutted it wasn’t a 1000x win ?.

Think it was 28 dead spins for me, but still managed £15 which I lost straight away, came third so the £150 cash prize was nice though. Great comp, hope to see the same on LV bet soon.

Ahh no way, congrats man… yeah I’m not on that site, but if it moves to lv im totally up for a bit of bandit bashing ….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)