Birthday present ideas please!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

So, As usual I’ve left present buying for the girlfriend to the last minute, well last 2 weeks. we’ve set our usual £100 budget – my birthday is in May so there pretty close together.

I’m a bit short on ideas atm as to what to get, I’m ideally looking for physical things as opening an envelope with “you’ve got a groupon for xxx” didn’t quite work at Christmas 😀

Age range, think 25-35. any suggestions would be great thanks

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Tickets to a concert of her favourite singer or group. Got me in good books at xmas. Only problem is I’m off with her to the concert lol.?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

A new Dyson hoover and some oven mitts ?

In my experience girls love shit from Pandora that’s usually my go to, or like haz said tickets are a good call

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Thanks guys, she beat me too it on the tickets, and we are going somewhere for my Birthday, can’t really get the same present and i can’t do anything “style” based like jewellery, photos, clothes, paintings, ornaments, or practical … like an iron, shredder, tools, paint… you know actual useful things because either i’ll get it wrong or it’s not a “present” if its somehow practically useful .. what ever that means

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Card and a few scratch cards ideal goto ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

*summoning Thisgirl2019 for inside information of fail proof presents for women*

McGheese WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Spa days can work a treat, means she’ll take a friend and leave you be for the day. try book it on a day you need free lol

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

McGheese wrote:

Spa days can work a treat, means she’ll take a friend and leave you be for the day. try book it on a day you need free lol

like every football weekend :D, great idea but need something she can unwrap that’s a bit more 3d

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

notrege wrote:

McGheese wrote:

like every football weekend :D, great idea but need something she can unwrap that’s a bit more 3d

What about something random like bonsai tree? I’d love one of those lol

megan_jane WANTED $4
    Outlaw

How about treating her to a pamper day in a salon? Maybe hey her hair and nails done? If she likes that kind of thing. Or maybe something like a Pandora bracelet so you can add charms over other birthdays etc.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Is she into anything in particular or have a hobby? Baking, horse riding, mountain biking etc…

A sky dive maybe? (Something you could do together), GHD’s (good hair straighteners), digital camera. Just speaking out loud here! Good luck mate ???

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

An iron.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

My other half bought me a puzzle box that you have to figure out how to open to get the present inside. If you buy her an experience day (or a ring ;)) and stick it in something like it, it makes it much more fun to open Haha. Took me a matter of 6 seconds but I had my puzzle head on that day. If it’s something physical you want to buy her, what about a game for console (if she’s into that) or spend the budget on making something personal. Personal things made by my other half are the best. Always comes from the heart. Get some ideas from pinterest or imgur. 🙂

redhotchilli16 WANTED $3
    Blocked

Witherspoon’s gift card burrrrp 🙂

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

*summoning Thisgirl2019 for inside information of fail proof presents for women*

You called? ??

it’s hard to suggest physical gifts as I don’t really know what she would like!

I like things that have thought not just bought off a shelf so if you could think of a place like the website not in the high street.. you’ll see you can personalise something for her or something that’s a little different to the norm!

Hope she has a fab birthday and m sure you’ll be able to sort her something out! ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)