Bin thinking which is dangerous

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It must be a right buzz to do these giveaways. Making people’s xmas, doubling wages, giving away swarms and now guess the amount as well as everything else you’ve done. So obviously not at the minute but bear in mind please my idea. A give away you can’t win by entering. A poll or nomination to who you think deserves it. You can’t vote for yourself. I don’t envisage many replies and some people will probably think its daft idea. It come be someone with a hard luck story or someone you feel has had a major contribution to the forum giving help and advice or someone who’s funny and cracks you up a bit. Personally I’d find great pleasure in influencing something for someone else. I know who id vote for straight away. It would be a great opportunity to see how the community has grown. One vote per person over period of time selected by the bandit. Any thoughts?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I know who my vote would be for 🙂

dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

If I ever won a giveaway I’d just give it to Bandit so he can top Reel king for me. Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It’s a nice idea this is, Haz! I know Steve likes to do the random giveaways, but even if this nomination dealy just recognises the individual without any financial reward, that’d still be a really great thing.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

It’s a nice idea this is, Haz! I know Steve likes to do the random giveaways, but even if this nomination dealy just recognises the individual without any financial reward, that’d still be a really great thing.

It ties in quite well with the forum badges thing that was spoken about a few weeks ago. Some people on here have done great things and they are deserving of a special avatar or trophy on their forum name card ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

I’m considering random draws where your forum reputation level is the number of times your name is entered. Richie mentioned a similar idea but i think that simplifies it, it just then tends to mean that the most active members of the forum are going to stand a better chance of winning and i think that is quite fair would you agree?

Perhaps i will knock together an award scheme where all sorts of different categories can also be recognised.

I’m still busy as fuck, i know it doesn’t seem like it with my Reel King antics etc but things are slow moving here, having to wait for this that and everything to fall in to place tbh

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I will nominate @blacko1974 – have some good banter with him, he supports the site, is a good laugh and now apparently a poker pro to…….

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’m considering random draws where your forum reputation level is the number of times your name is entered. Richie mentioned a similar idea but i think that simplifies it, it just then tends to mean that the most active members of the forum are going to stand a better chance of winning and i think that is quite fair would you agree?

Perhaps i will knock together an award scheme where all sorts of different categories can also be recognised.

I’m still busy as fuck, i know it doesn’t seem like it with my Reel King antics etc but things are slow moving here, having to wait for this that and everything to fall in to place tbh

love this idea.

Obviously I’m biased, but even if I was a new member I can see that it makes sense. Really promotes positive activity on the forum, as it’s not just solely based on post count, but on quality of your contributions and how this is perceived by others.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I will nominate @blacko1974 – have some good banter with him, he supports the site, is a good laugh and now apparently a poker pro to…….

Well actually Andy my nomination was you. The Bruce the cat charity you organised which took 3 hours after dropping your lap top in the bath. The help and support you have offered and continue to offer is remarkable in my opinion. Even offering to go halves with the bandit on a weeks travel lodge for troubled gambler from Milton Keynes and you know what even if anything was offered knowing you you’d either decline or give it charity. Top man

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Love this idea!

i’ve been thinking for a while I hope ivor wins something. He’s clearly had difficulties in his past he has spoke about freely, he always offers help to others and never asks for expects anything other than a friendly response. Very deserving candidate, along with Andy Williams of course but a few have already mentioned him!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Well actually Andy my nomination was you. The Bruce the cat charity you organised which took 3 hours after dropping your lap top in the bath. The help and support you have offered and continue to offer is remarkable in my opinion. Even offering to go halves with the bandit on a weeks travel lodge for troubled gambler from Milton Keynes and you know what even if anything was offered knowing you you’d either decline or give it charity. Top man

I appreciate that mate I really do, I think what Steve does is commendable. I have a go at the free giveaways for a laugh but I don’t gamble online anymore but just enjoy the videos and the community on here so always happy to help where I can.

I’ve said it before that there loads of different experiences on the forum and that’s what really makes it worthwhile.

I’ve done my bollocks a lot over the years and like being able to help others not get into the same situations I did.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yeah sounds like a good idea. Just wondering when all you guys played poker the other night what site did you use?? I’d love to play the next one if the day and time suits. Didn’t really follow that thread for some strange reason. Probably the only thread I don’t read. Haven’t played poker in 10 years but I’d love to dust of the poker brain

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Poker stars. It would suit you been as you working on a building site as there is a break every 55 mins past the hour for a cuppa ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Kingpab wrote:

Yeah sounds like a good idea. Just wondering when all you guys played poker the other night what site did you use?? I’d love to play the next one if the day and time suits. Didn’t really follow that thread for some strange reason. Probably the only thread I don’t read. Haven’t played poker in 10 years but I’d love to dust of the poker brain

We were playing at THEBANDITGOTAROYALFLUSH city 😀

Poker Stars we were on mate, it was a great laugh and quite looking forward to the next one tbh

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Don’t think I’ve ever had an account with them so I should be good to enter.,

Haz everyone seems to think us guys on a building site don’t do anything other then eat full English breakfasts and drink tea…..

I can confirm that is absolutely true ? ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)