Biggest ”Wank” of a slot…Mystery Reels !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Played on 20./40p spins for 600 plus spins no free spins, went broke. Played another 800 plus spins on free play, No free spins ? Does it ever click ? Never again. Bandit will you try, just to prove it does contain free spins ? Thanks

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Have a watch of his most recent video bud

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Dublinmark wrote:

Played on 20./40p spins for 600 plus spins no free spins, went broke. Played another 800 plus spins on free play, No free spins ? Does it ever click ? Never again. Bandit will you try, just to prove it does contain free spins ? Thanks

Probably not much point , u don’t seem to watch his videos ?

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Sorry all, Only watching the mothers day slot now, Still a wank to bonus tho, Bandits vids are edited down to save viewers the pain of watching dead spins, I still say it’s a bastard to bonus.

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Dublinmark wrote:

Sorry all, Only watching the mothers day slot now, Still a wank to bonus tho, Bandits vids are edited down to save viewers the pain of watching dead spins, I still say it’s a bastard to bonus.

Heading towards a 1000 spins said the Bandit, Do you watch them yourself then ?

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Adds Holy Diver to the list – has a balance so thought I’d grind to level 3. First time I’ve played it – cost me £270 to make level 3 on £2 spins – paid £35! That is chronic – and if you go online you have to look hard to find a big win – absolute turd. Played Captain Venture in the same session on £2 – dropped on after 20 odd spins and paid £685! I’m not anti BTG – I think White Rabbit and Bonanza are close to slot perfection – they might not always pay – or even rarely pay – but you can’t deny they are class acts – Holy Diver is not made of the same stuff IMO.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

As I said on another thread, Mystery Reels was shite when i played it, taking dickhead spins to pay fuckall and eventually bonus paying just enough to buy enough bullets to shoot the damn slot twice. I gambled the 8 spins and same as bandit, lost and got 4.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Regarding Holy Diver, I have got to level 3 on 50p stake which cost me £65 and I managed to claw back £50, so an overall £15 loss.  So while it’s not brilliant, it wasn’t a disaster for me either.

The slots that I can’t seem to bonus online are Donuts, Dolphin’s Pearl and Eye of Horus.  For oofline (bookies), I did bonus Horus once and it gave all of the tablets bar the last one (eye) and it went for 10x :-/

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

On a couple of sites the rtp is set to 98.06% now, check it out

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Yeah they have updated the rtp now on it on most sites to 98.06% which is very high

nickpig30 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

1st go on it, didn’t mind it tbh. https://youtu.be/bYuQfyFXesQ

Just the way it goes, due to the amount of shit I’ve seen from this, I might “quit whilst I’m ahead” on this one, I only gambled the spins as I was £500 down. got very lucky….

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I lost 2 grand all I’m yesterday, including spend ages on donuts at £2.50 to get a 76x multiplier that paid…. £0.00 ???

dead or alive 2 fucking skinned me too.

failure of a day ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

All in yesterday*

including spending*

also I’m an illiterate cunt, apparently.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Put your specs on rbreen, and have a cuppa while you’re at it Haha 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)