Biggest tilt and stupidity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Today I received my weekend booster on video slots from last week. 9 £ something. O was chasing wild swarm kast week .  I was so lucky from this 9£ . I started on wild swarm on 0.60£ and got 100X in the box . Had 60£ £ went to extra chilli 10£ buying in ang got purple chilli 360£ from 24 spins .  Playing manu games after got to 946£  wanted to get to a grand and cashing ou . And in this winnings  wild swarm give me 60x on max level.   And then started playing buying a bonuses. Genie  buffalo and at last our favourite viking unleashed. And guess what i lost everything .   Anyone have had same experience from boosters or free spins .  The most thing what’s possessed me of is wild swarm , i have lost  total like 800£ Chasing this wild swarm at it gives 60x .  But still from 9£ up to 946 £ thats som

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Well you lost nothing right? Started with £9 which you got for free? I’d say you had good fun with that then, coulda gone in minutes as well 😛

I do know how it is to get to like, 990 and wanting to quit at 1000 and then losing it all, all for those lousy few extra pounds/ euros XD

We gamblers aren’t very smart when it comes to quitting when ahead . We just want to get even more ahead ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hard cheddar mate 54 scabby £ its like someone once posted can games read our minds!! great run tho but u must be gutted.feel like u lost£937 .unlucky buddy .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)