Biggest slot win?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Surprised no one has started this thread yet (apologies if I’ve missed it).

What is your biggest ever win on slots?

For me (back when I was betting stupidly high)…

Multiplier – 2000x – £25k (£12.50 bet)
    This was an old Marvel Jackpots Super Power win (now Age of the Gods). Think it was on Iron Man 3.

Overall – 370x – £37k (£100 bet)
    Decided to go crazy and do 50 spins at £100 each, managed to hit the bonus on Deal or no Deal, The Bankers Riches. It was free spins, couldn’t bring myself to watch it in case it was a zero bonus (happens most of the time on this particular slot), walked away. Came back and £37k was sitting in my balance – I couldn’t believe it!

Aside from these, I’ve not even come close to those amounts ever since, and I certainly don’t bet even close to those stakes anymore. Next biggest was probably four explorers (lords) in Lord of the Ocean for 1000x on a £2 stake.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Category B4 (club machines) – nudged in a £150 win (blue 7777) in the base game on Dungeons & Drag Queens on 25p stake for a sweet 600x 🙂

Category B3 (arcade machines) – I have jackpotted Thai Flower on £1 stake during the bonus round so that’s £500 / 500x.  2nd biggest win would be Icy Wilds, £416 roll-in in the base game on £1 for 416x.

Category B2 (roulette machines) – I don’t play these.  Too dangerous!

Category C (pub fruit machines) – the Crazy Chair £70 / 50p went invincible on me and did a win series that went for £155 which is 310x.

Category A (online gambling) – White Rabbit buy-out £50 / 50p stake that went for £180 which is 360x.

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

5660 x and some change on rhino

booya lol

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

This one. 6200x on DOA February 2016 happened about 3ish in the morning went to work same day with no sleep was high on adrenaline!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Jesus, those multipliers! Amazing wins guys! :’)

Still yet to hit a wild line or the five scatters on DoA!

Gary WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi Bio

My Biggest slots win was also on marvel jackpots a few years ago, i won the $57,000 progressive playing £2.25 stake on Ghost Rider.

The best standard slot win was on a slot called Rome and Glory which is similar to book of dead, started playing a £1 stake and won £1000 upped stake to £4 and hit 2 bonuses where i had re-triggers on both one with the top symbol and one with second symbol, hit 5 on top symbol and 2 x 5 symbol on other bonus total £37,000.

Still living on the memory about 5 years ago 🙂

Good luck with the slots

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Gary wrote:

Hi Bio

My Biggest slots win was also on marvel jackpots a few years ago, i won the $57,000 progressive playing £2.25 stake on Ghost Rider.

The best standard slot win was on a slot called Rome and Glory which is similar to book of dead, started playing a £1 stake and won £1000 upped stake to £4 and hit 2 bonuses where i had re-triggers on both one with the top symbol and one with second symbol, hit 5 on top symbol and 2 x 5 symbol on other bonus total £37,000.

Still living on the memory about 5 years ago ?

Good luck with the slots

Holy shit! Two massive wins right there, nice one! You must have been absolutely buzzing at both of these, especially the progressive with that bet, huge!!

Good luck to you too, hopefully we share some equally big wins again in the future.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Rome and glory is a brilliant game very underrated the bandit could play it at Paddy Power or Betfair I think? ;-). Thai Paradise also really good but hard to find.

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Yh nice hit on doa there love it when low steaks pay well

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

My biggest slot win currently is a £16,000 collect on Reel King…. the top was £32,000 and i have got to tell the truth here….. i had got to it about £500 earlier and went for it and it lost!! So i fucking collected it the second time round!!!! I know, degen fuck. In my defence, it was a balance i had built up and i really wanted to go for it lol!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

moonspamster wrote:

Rome and glory is a brilliant game very underrated the bandit could play it at Paddy Power or Betfair I think? ;-). Thai Paradise also really good but hard to find.

I will try and remember to have a bash on this one next time out on there mate!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

moonspamster wrote:

I will try and remember to have a bash on this one next time out on there mate!

Sadly is not on Betfair I’ll check Paddy. They seem to be getting rid of good Playtechs and replacing with gash ones! 🙁

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Sultans Gold is on Paddy Power @thebandit that’s a clone of Rome and Glory :).

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

My biggest slot win currently is a £16,000 collect on Reel King…. the top was £32,000 and i have got to tell the truth here….. i had got to it about £500 earlier and went for it and it lost!! So i fucking collected it the second time round!!!! I know, degen fuck. In my defence, it was a balance i had built up and i really wanted to go for it lol!

Massive collect! £16k is huge! Imagine putting £16k on a hand of blackjack or red/black on roullette…

I know you play to the top, but sometimes it’s worth taking the lower amount, you’d have been devastated losing that one!

Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I don’t bet high stakes so it will take an eternity for me to beat my best slot win, It was a great buzz for this one when I had 4 wild and shouting at the screen for a character to land on reel 5!! never imagined it would go wild also haha 😀

If I ever beat 8100x I would be one lucky git…  but I wont hold my breath 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)