Biggest footy bet win.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

We’ll just before the footy ended I had a four fold come in. I have done four folds every Saturday for years and not one came in it was always one bloody team that let me down. But I only put a fiver on and I absolutely loved lying on the sofa watching soccer Saturday shouting for my teams to win . The return was massive money to me (not a pot to piss in) and I was literally crying when my bet came in. I was waiting on alloa and steinhousemur to score bare in mind they were outsiders this particular time but they actually came through. I can’t explain the buzz I got it was literally like nothing before I was literally crying I couldn’t believe it. This memory will stay with me forever and while writing the thread I still can’t believe I won. The feeling that I got actually picking up my winnings was amazing and I’ve need had or will probably have a feeling like it before.

miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Boom, there aren’t many better feelings than getting a coupon up on the footy haha! Congrats!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I honestly can’t remember the biggest one i have had come in lol I have had some epic misses though, just last season, i was waiting on an Accrington goal for 29k…. the bastards never scored lol

alfdeaco WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Think you should do a World Cup challenge your first bet has basically come in Russia half time full time , do singles on every game with that balance? And see if you can make it all the way?

miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I honestly can’t remember the biggest one i have had come in lol I have had some epic misses though, just last season, i was waiting on an Accrington goal for 29k…. the bastards never scored lol

Jesus Christ I genuinely would be on life tilt.makes my bet look premature. 29k would literally change my life. Footy can be so cruel x

cobmanchester WANTED $2
    Outlaw

great vid, and brilliant start on the world cup bet. good stake for next video….good luck .

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

It was a few years back when I was doing ten plus teams accas nothing major just 50ps trouble was I’d have that many teams on I couldn’t remember who I had on what bet.

So I decide to pick a letter and take all teams that began with that letter if that team was playing someone with the same letter ie Stoke vs Sunderland I’d have that as a draw.

got called into work so missed soccer Saturday that day but had went for all the S named teams and all the B Named teams.

on the night logged in to place my bets for the next day. Lone behold 3542£ in my account after taking a double look and logging in and out a few times I’d discovered all the S’s had won including Stranraer away at rangers at like 14:1

ive tried this many times since and not got close! But just shows the luck you need to pull off a big acca as before I’d studied form, players that were out injured, past record between both teams and never hit a acca like that!all from 50p

Spekz2018 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Best win was a halftime footy bet for 6 teams to be winning at half time  came in paid 1435 for a tenner was over the moon, had some seriously unlucky bets though when I was around 18 u thought I was the football judge and done 16 teams on a coupon was like toilet roll only for 50p and 89th minute I was everyone correct for 135k I kid you not ! All the results are coming in apart from crystal palace who I ironically support they had six minutes injury time and they let in a goal bet gone never ever come close to anything like that again I had already spent most of it in my mind …

Unluckyslotter WANTED $1
    Outlaw
    Monirojjaman04 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Never thout this slip will come in after half time of Manchester derby man utd was loosing 2-0.

Couldnt hold me nerve till the end cashed out on 79th min.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Nice win mate, how much was the cash out?

Monirojjaman04 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

That 7600£ was cashout hahaha.

If i have wait to finish the game wudve won 11500 .

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Monirojjaman04 wrote:

That 7600£ was cashout hahaha.

If i have wait to finish the game wudve won 11500 .

You did the right thing cashing out mate for a £15 bet you made a hefty profit and was it worth risking the 7k to gain 4k more in my books no but knowing Ste like I do he’s got an allergy to the cashout button lol 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)