Biggest arsehole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Trying to work out who the biggest arsehole in slots is…. I’ve narrowed it down to

a) the person making the game

b) the person who creates the mechanic that stops the third scatter landing

c) or the cunt that designed the scatter so big it’s viewable if it misses by one….

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Easy; the asshole who programmed the 0x bonus into the game.

GetOuttaThere WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Probably the mathematician, no?

Outlaw

RuthlesS wrote:

Easy; the asshole who programmed the 0x bonus into the game.

Ahhhh forgot about that slippery dickjuice…..

or is it the person designing the “ no win” title card when you get a 0x bonus ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The person organising the proof of income checks at casumo ?

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The people who programmed the nil paying bonuses are able to justify this horrible result by claiming it is variance to offset the large wins and we as players would not like it but have to accept it.

The real sub-culture of scum are those people who design screens to say “congratulations you have won 80p” after completing a bonus on a £2 stake.

Minty7 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Nickslots. That’s the biggest arsehole cunt

Outlaw

Minty7 wrote:

Nickslots. That’s the biggest arsehole cunt

Ha ha spat my tea out ….???

Outlaw

Bamboozler wrote:

The real sub-culture of scum are those people who design screens to say “congratulations you have won 80p” after completing a bonus on a £2 stake.

And they add confetti and a fanfair, “ ohhh 80p, here’s a £1 worth of confetti to sprinkle over your fortunate “   Sarcastic wankers

sneakypete WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The arsehole who made the X1 multiplyer, I maybe going out on a limb here, if so please be gentle, is not X1 just 1,so no multiplyer ?

Outlaw

sneakypete wrote:

The arsehole who made the X1 multiplyer, I maybe going out on a limb here, if so please be gentle, is not X1 just 1,so no multiplyer ?

Damn right, which arsehole develops a game with just 0 multiplier ???? The same asshole that puts 3 free spins on a bonus wheel for you to “win” …….. 3 ???? The fuck puts 3 on a wheel ….?????

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Whos the jackass who designed the Punk Rocker game when you don’t win with 2 rows of wilds on the screen irritates the hell out of me, no need to tell me “no win” i can see that fuckers

but i mostly agree with everyone here, lots of assholery going on

pplpnt WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Frankie the fisherman turning up without a fish to catch. Arse.

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Personally i really hate fake outs like on Genie jackpots when he pops his head out but doesn’t come out the lamp,that twat in the bush in centurion poking his head up for no reason, Or Griffin exploding in wish upon a jackpot, although i suppose without that we would have missed out on one of the all time great Bandit moments LOL.

Outlaw

Jamesr83 wrote:

Personally i really hate fake outs like on Genie jackpots when he pops his head out but doesn’t come out the lamp,that twat in the bush in centurion poking his head up for no reason, Or Griffin exploding in wish upon a jackpot, although i suppose without that we would have missed out on one of the all time great Bandit moments LOL.

Yeah there’s a cheat with Griffin, if he /she/ it comes from underneath the play button, it’s a feature, if she/he/ it comes through the play button ( half way up the screen ) she/he/it will explode…..some of his best work playing Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)