Bigger Bass Bonanza?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LayeZee WANTED $2
    Outlaw

So I’ve been addicted to big Billy bollocks Bonanza for a while, I don’t know why but watching those scatters fly past every now and then gets the blood rushing, I’ve recently seen this on pragmatic and I’m proper excited. 😂 I don’t normally have a favourite slot but lately this has taken my fancy along with Rise of Olympus and Cowboys Gold.

Anybody else looking forward to the new slot?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

LayeZee wrote:

So I’ve been addicted to big Billy bollocks Bonanza for a while, I don’t know why but watching those scatters fly past every now and then gets the blood rushing, I’ve recently seen this on pragmatic and I’m proper excited. 😂 I don’t normally have a favourite slot but lately this has taken my fancy along with Rise of Olympus and Cowboys Gold.

Anybody else looking forward to the new slot?

Yeah I could be, but the missed bobs on the bonus is putting me off at the moment, get to level 2, 10 spins and not one fisherman…but I think I’m just having a bad pragmatic time at the mo… none of the games seem to be giving me a hand so I think it’s time I just easy off pragmatic games for a bit and let those bad luck fade out…before smashing them again next month or month after….rise of Olympus is pretty cool to…

LayeZee WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I don’t blame you, I’ve had many many times I’ve smashed 6 bobs on the first set of 10 spins, to retrigger with my heart in my mouth, only to literally never land a single Bob on the second set of spins.

I have in the past made it to the 3rd set and hit a couple times but that’s rare, I’ve never in around 20k spins reached the 4th.

I would recommend taking some time away from pragmatic, it does start to feel as tho every site, every game are linked and know how crap you’ve been doing. 😂 I’ve been trying the new one from No Limit city, Mental it’s called, it’s another X-Ways slot but has huge huge potential, I suppose now I’ve written that all of them have huge potential but it’s nice to see various concepts in the new games no matter how slight.

There’s quite a few providers that can pay well tho, Redtiger, Play&Go, No Limit, Netent. Obviously they are the well known ones but switching to those for a bit might help with the bad luck on skintmatic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)