big win page no upload link

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Hi All!

So for the last 3 days, I have been unable to upload my big wins due to the page not having the upload link,heres the pic, hope someone can advise. I have tried various browsers and cleared with CCleaner. Thanks

Kady

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I will ask Spider to take a look and let you know Kady.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I just uploaded a couple the link pops up after filling in the fields

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

yayy thank you! been doing my nut in and didnt really want to bother anyone but when i saw people were still able to, I couldnt hold it in any longer lol!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Hi Kady – just to check, have you started to type the title of the big win to see if the “upload” button then shows, i think you have to start filling it in and it will show up, let me know 😀

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, yes I did and usually I always see the upload box immediately after landing on the page 🙂 I’ve not had any issues before, its really odd and everyone else doesn’t seem to have a problem so I’m stumped :S

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

managed to sort it! yayy! Went to my avast, started clicking things on and off, restarted and hey presto ?! Thanks for the replies guys!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Ah good stuff, got there in the end, i will have to get Dave on to processing the weekends big wins when he arrives tomorrow haha There are a few waiting for him 😀

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

haha good old Dave! Well ive just slammed 3 in 🙂 Have a good rest of the evening – Is it weird Im watching an old YT vid in the background whilst on laptop talking to you in the forum? NOOOOO that’s just dedication and loyalty xD

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Awesome hit on the Primal game – i quite like that one! I have just launched a free to enter Fat Santa giveaway, get yourself entered in to it, you never know!

Fat Santa Xmas knockout

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)