Big horse racing fan here

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Michaels1996 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Big racing fan here. Anyone need any fancy’s let me know! Followed the game for a long while so I like to think I know my stuff haha!

kingofpennies WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Hi Michael, Have you got anything worth going on today mate?

Rich

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Michaels1996 wrote:

Big racing fan here. Anyone need any fancy’s let me know! Followed the game for a long while so I like to think I know my stuff haha!

Morning folks glad to see some horse racing talk going on tips put up to the forum are always welcome! I myself enjoy a dabble on the racing but prefer the jumps to the flat xD

Michaels1996 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

kingofpennies wrote:

Rich

Yes mate, Shareef Star in the 4:40 Leicester and Carlini in the 8:45 at Windsor!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Michaels1996 wrote:

kingofpennies wrote:

Rich

Yes mate, Shareef Star in the 4:40 Leicester and Carlini in the 8:45 at Windsor!

A 1st and a 2nd mate, not bad at all 😀

Michaels1996 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Michaels1996 wrote:

kingofpennies wrote:

Rich

A 1st and a 2nd mate, not bad at all ?

Cheers Bandit! Not a bad day at all! I’ll try and post some selections every day if possible!

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Do you just pick from studying mate or have a certain thing you use? I actually built my own system, doesn’t make huge amounts of profit, but it’s pretty fun, get to meet my need of race betting and make a bit of profit every year

Rod Panhard WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Good to see someone prepared to share some info and fancies, in my younger days I used to caddy for a couple of horse trainers and got some good info but that ended years ago.  I also used to get good info from my barber but I’ve hardly any hair now and taken to cutting it myself with the dog grooming clippers.  I think I’m saving a tenner a time doing this but it’s probably costing me money in all the missed tips I used to get.

Kingbunn WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I follow mrs Carr stable, not running well but when she hits firm her horses will be off good marks and will be decent prices will let every one no. Good luck.

Jimjam99 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Battaash at royal Ascot on day one is the bet of the meeting

horsedig012 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I have one female horse and always grooming her monthly. I am using professional horse clipper for body trimming. It is best and easy to use.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

horsedig012 wrote:

I have one female horse and always grooming her monthly. I am using professional horse clipper for body trimming. It is best and easy to use.

Aye but what are the odds on her winning a race?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)