Big changes needed!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Hello fellow gamblers, my name is Aidan I am from the north east, I have been involved with gambling since I was 10 years old, my dad and uncle enjoy gambling it started off with horse racing mainly then football bets and was like this for many years, i then turned 18 and was legally allowed to gamble and everything carried on completely fine and things started to get out of control starting online gambling and 6 years later I am now 24 and due to gambling I am in a bad situation in a lot of debt now and struggling to cope, I have had some amazing wins, wins even the bandit probably has never achieved wild line on dead or alive, full screen of explorers on book of ra, nearly a full screen of purple Ron’s on extra chill on a 40p stake which in the end went for over 3k, you name a luxury on a slot and I’ve probably had it which is very lucky my problem has been cashing out I love sitting playing for hours and end up losing crazy wins from small stakes but now it has to come to an end and will start from today when I sign up for gamstop, I will still follow the bandits channel but no more for myself, it’ll be hard but the road ahead will be difficult I’m in an awful situation and have never asked for help nor advice just bottle it all up inside of me because I have caused this ultimately, don’t worry I would never ask for help from anyone on here got too much pride for that but advice is appreciated that doesn’t cost anything, good luck to the rest of you and I will keep in touch on here from time to time, this is my first ever post and I’ve been following from day one, just never knew what to say haha, thanks if you took the time to read!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Welcome to the mad house matey.

Sorry to hear you’ve had struggles with the gambling. Hopefully the gamstop/gamban will ease the pain of your gambling losses in the future bud.

Good on you for sharing with us.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

That’s a very well written post mate. If you feel gamstop is the option you want to take then good luck to you. There are always people on here who will gladly give as much advice as you want. Never hesitate to ask anything at all.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Just successfully signed up to gamstop, so hopefully only up from here, it is a shame as I love the thrill and the buzz you get unfortunately the control isn’t there anymore if I had it I would probably be doing very well for myself with my job and a bit extra on the side from the slots and having great entertainment which is a bonus but gambling has took control of my life but the bandit will be my source of entertainment now! Thanks for the support on here, great channel this one, P.S bandit my favourite slots are BOD and extra chilli, thanks for your time!

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Just successfully signed up to gamstop, so hopefully only up from here, it is a shame as I love the thrill and the buzz you get unfortunately the control isn’t there anymore if I had it I would probably be doing very well for myself with my job and a bit extra on the side from the slots and having great entertainment which is a bonus but gambling has took control of my life but the bandit will be my source of entertainment now! Thanks for the support on here, great channel this one, P.S bandit my favourite slots are BOD and extra chilli, thanks for your time!

I’ve been telling myself I need to stop just like yourself and never go through with it. I’ve never successfully completed a withdrawal even when i deposit £30 and balance ends up at 2k always reverse because i love playing slots and think I will keep winning. I’ve recently lost my job and looks like I will be losing my home and what really hits home is all that money I’ve pissed away especially in the last 2 years what come in handy right now but this is a massive life lesson and when I finally get back on my feet I won’t be doing it again. Well done on getting Gamban and seeing you have problem I hope it all works out and you do something or get something good with that extra cash

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Just another point when I had my job I earnt £20k last year after tax and this is how much I’ve lost on just one site in a short time, maybe not a lot to some people but it’s enough compared to what most people earn, don’t get me wrong that withdrawal number that’s at 0 could be probably 3-4K if I didn’t reverse and was actually sensible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)