BIAM/TGC Home Game – 17TH MARCH 21:00

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Home game is tonight guys! If you want to play make sure you get signed up, see you at the tables later, gentlemen :D.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m in mate but in a different name. Do i need accepting. Username will be Hercules.?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Good luck BIAM Go take this down peeps ????

I would play but my Sundays are precious to me, then I have to work from now, until 11/12pm ? to pay for my Chicken Tika & chill to Thebandit’s latest video. ??️

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Sorry I can’t join in. The dog ate homework (bank balance)

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

So no update on tournament yet so I’ll say unlucky @ malkychamp lad who finished 2nd last night to TGC which levels the scores at 2-2.

It has been mentioned by a lad on the TGC forum today that between 2 gambling forums we can only get 10 players, i mean that is shit.

Its really good fun and only costs a tenner ffs for a couple of hours play and a good bit of banter.

Read through the posts on this topic on the TGC website and see how serious they take it and how much a win means to their forum.

Come on peeps let’s make the next one count.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah poor turnout felt like forever with 6max tables with only 10 players could of just had 1 table really but never know how many will play.ahwell until next time ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I posted a reply a few minutes ago but I wasn’t logged in so hopefully Seedy will see it and it’ll be posted. If not I’ll drop another reply in later tonight. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Its going down in numbers each time. Think the novelty has warn off for some. 10 players is rubbish. I hope we get more next time. At least that way less chance of malkychamp been on same table. He’s nothing but a poker bully.?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Maybe £10 is too much as its for fun & a £5 may generate more of a prize pool.

Unlucky peeps 2nd ain’t to bad thou ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

i just try and get some chips in the pot sometimes i feel like I am the only 1 playing

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Apologies for my late reply – I’ll admit I’ve been dreading replying over how awful I played last night although in my defence I had drank nearly an entire bottle of rum before the game started haha! I went out with K8 suited against a full house – I had a flush although I was seeing double at this point and embarrassingly I didn’t see that the board had paired on the river – the worst possible river for me 5 of spades so I thought the only hand that was beating me was the ace of spades.

We will have to see what happens in the next game obviously it’s not amazingly fun with only 10 players but perhaps it was down to it being paddy’s day. If the turn out is the same for the next one then I’ll give some thought into stopping them for a while.

I just want to say a big thank you to all the backinamoers that showed up and a big congratulations to Malky for flying the flag high for Backinamo! I would say out of the 2 remaining players that they was the best players that I’ve seen so far for both communities.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)