BIAM/TGC Home Game – 17TH MARCH 21:00

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys,

It’s been a while…I’ve been quite busy recently and a lot of stuff happening in my life so I’ve had to take a step back from playing for a few weeks. Anyways it’s time for round 4 – the score stands at BIAM 2 – TGC 1

Tournament structure has returned to the standard format as I feel that’s the one that folks enjoyed the most. Details below!

Tournament info:

Date & Time : Sunday 17th March 21:00

Platform: Pokerstars

Buy in: $11

Structure: Regular

Starting stack: 10,000

Blinds: 5 minutes

Info on how to sign up in the post below,
    Best of luck to both communities!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

1) Load up stars, click more and then home games

2) Click join club

3) Enter the details as shown in the third picture

4) Once I’ve accepted you into the club you’ll be able to see the game listed in your schedule

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Aint been on there for so long my account has cobwebs so have had to email support and ask them to dust it down. Hopefully I can then reset my password and join.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Cheers mate. I saw the post on tgc as well. ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Right, i’ve knocked on the door but no fucker is answering. Hurry up, its feckin rainin out here. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ll accept you when I get back from work matey, can’t access the home game tab from my mobile :).

@haz So you saw me taunting them? ? We best win otherwise they will be like united fans after winning the community shield.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah take that TGC wankers! Booooooooooooo

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

I’ll accept you when I get back from work matey, can’t access the home game tab from my mobile :).

@haz So you saw me taunting them? ? We best win otherwise they will be like united fans after winning the community shield.

I did mate. Im hoping plenty play from biam so im not outnumbered like last time. Even bio left me all on my own in the end. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

I did mate. Im hoping plenty play from biam so im not outnumbered like last time. Even bio left me all on my own in the end. ??

I’ve got your back brother! 😀  I’ve managed to get that day off now thobbed the shift off on someone else…?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one mate. With malkychamp in as well least that’s 3 of us up to now lol. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hopefully we can get Bandit, Bio, JB, Damo, Andy, Englishguy, Hacko and Fairzz involved! (Plus anyone I failed to mention :p)

Speaking of Fairzz anyone heard from him? Last I heard he’d just lost his job (just before the second home game) but ain’t seen him on the forums for a while 🙁

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just a couple of posts in the days after the second tournament mate. After that not heard anything.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just adding a bump and a friendly reminder that the poker game is this Sunday. If you want to play and haven’t joined the club get signed up, too the regulars get signed up too! There is no way we are letting TGC tie the score, it’s going to be 1-3 just like the mighty reds did last night! ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’ll be there mate ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)