Betting on Football – Advice needed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

How do you bet on football.. ??? really , i have no clue.

I see bandit posted 8 teams, what site do i go to, how do i do it? a 4 team bet, and 8 team bet. What site is best, and is there something special you need to do ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sky bet Betfair william hill bet victor. Anyone of them mate. Most sites are self explanatory on the football section. Just have a browse. There are many different accumulators available but not to complicate things both teams to score and accumulators on just teams to win are the most popular bets. Don’t forget though you need all selections to win on an accumulator. You don’t have to pick 4 or 8 teams. You can as many as you want. People just go with their instinct on these bets of which teams to bet on.

aaronoafc WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Prepare yourself for plenty of 90+min heartache when some teams score late on to fist your bet…

Plenty of bets down the shitter by 3:15 on a saturday afternoon…

And the odd win usually when your about to pack in the footie bets haha

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Best to stick to BTTS, nothing beats that feeling when the final goal you need flashes up on bet365. Hartlepool gave me a small win a couple of weeks ago when they scored a consolation goal on 90+6 minute.

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

You want to find yourself a decent sports book site mate, i use Bet Victor for all my footy accas purely because i always have, i like the interface on the app, it is easy to get the selections on, the odds are usually fairly competitive and yeah, just habit i suppose lol

Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Steve your a great guy watching your videos have stopped me gambling on slots.love your content  and to the trolls just get a life .just because bandit has a life and you lot dont

GamblingSolution WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Football betting is my thing and if I win I invest in slots but I have had the worst luck of my life. I have been a single goal off on multiple bets almost every week for 2 months now with not one single winner only getting irate over potential winnings of over £25,000. I shall persist though because I’m stubborn that way. I have decided to opt for permutation bets of my own design because the near hits have rocked my confidence. I say my own design because it’s made up of multiple bets to reach a desired price on a bundle and treat that bundle as a single bet. The bundle can consist of as many selections as I want but I generally try to reach a minimum of 10/1 odds so that could be 2 draws (averaging 12/5 odds on both) 2 match result both teams to score on favoured teams (averaging 12/5 again) or 5+ teams with short odds etc. Because there is no option on the betting websites (that I’m aware of) to condense a bundle into a single bet you have to manually input selections into the bet slips according to the perm. Because I use 6 bundles I play doubles and trebles so it’s 15 doubles and 20 trebles for 35 bets in total. As it’s new for me too I’ll play 15x £2 doubles and 20 x £1 trebles so that’s £50 in total. I need 2 bundles to win to earn a return which would be over 100/1 odds on one perm of £2 so that returns £200. If I catch a treble I’d have 1000/1 odds on 1 perm of £1 for £1000 plus 3 doubles to return another £600. The more you hit the more you win and the potential for a full house is a mimimum £23,000 but generally I’d be happy if I could bag a double every wee especially if I could increase stakes to £10 lines.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)