Best to build your roll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

What slots do you continue to go back to in order to build your bank roll and at what stakes?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Smallarms wrote:

What slots do you continue to go back to in order to build your bank roll and at what stakes?

Tend to go play and go to build bankroll, just on small stakes pretty much any play and go on 1 to 3 active paylines is best way man. Then once you get 50-60x move to the next. Tend to favour Book of Dead, Pimped, Royal Masquerade, Holiday Season, Hugo, Easter Eggs, Superflip, Merry Xmas, Lady of Fortune and Jewel Box. Be patient and you can get incredible hits on these games. Has to be no more than 3 lines though.

Once you have say £30-40 go 20-40p on Diamond mine and Irish Riches Megaways until you hit 80-100x then move to the other one.

As for stakes if you have say £10 bet no higher than 20p. I start 10p usually with that bankroll. Stakes should be based on bankroll. Look at how bandit starts 2pound stakes with 1000 bankroll. Same thing just higher bankroll. 😉 Best of luck on those play n gos!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Once up higher you can increase stakes accordingly. Games for higher bankroll which should give you decent play time are Thunderstruck 2 , Life of Riches, Hound Hotel, Twin Spin, Big Bad Wolf, Mythic Maiden, Ho ho ho and Guns n Roses.

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Yeah, I have been gambling for years, thats pretty much how I did it, was wondering how others done it and what games were better in the base for paying out.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

There’s just no quick way at all always need to grind up. Some people bet on the dozens on roulette than can work too but it’s far riskier. Good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)