Best online slot to play on 10p 20p

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dukytown9 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

To stop the boredom kicking in and not to give my bank account cpr your thoughts on top games to play on 10p and 20p that you can actually get a decent hit on?

thanks guys 🙌🏻🎰💷

Spin_em_in WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Hacksaw/No limit city/Push gaming

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Dukytown9 wrote:

To stop the boredom kicking in and not to give my bank account cpr your thoughts on top games to play on 10p and 20p that you can actually get a decent hit on?

thanks guys 🙌🏻🎰💷

Yeah I think spin is right, hacksaw games you can play for a decent amount of time on 10p amd such, the games are entertaining and even in low stakes you can get a tasty out come ( if the luck fairy is watching )

i also think thunderkick do good low stake games and any megaway game tend to give you a decent loss/ win spin ratio

Dubbokid WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I think the best 10p slot is Deadwood RIP from Nolimit City – you can win a shitload at that stake if you’re lucky, but it can be a complete bitch to bonus.  Best I’ve done personally is £88 on 20p stake.  Also Nolimit’s Bounty Hunter can be ok too, or their Buffalo Hunter, but most Nolimit games take ages to bonus even at low stakes.

Vinny123 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

One game that can be good on 10p is Bass Splash, if its in the right mood its great for wagering,I ran it for days on autoclick and managed something stupid like 10k wagering at zero cost, doesnt seem to work on stakes above 20p,will just shaft you but on 10p it can throw bonuses in like confetti.If it went through a dry spell ,i refreshed the game, not that it should make any differrence.Had a couple of £100 + bonuses on it and numerous £25 + ones.

Vinny123 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Just to show its not bullshit about Bass Splash on 10p, there is definately something weird with it on that stake,dunno it they have got the maths wrong.This is all the bonus spins to 10x,had this quite a few times

Spin_em_in WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Dubbokid wrote:

I think the best 10p slot is Deadwood RIP from Nolimit City – you can win a shitload at that stake if you’re lucky, but it can be a complete bitch to bonus.  Best I’ve done personally is £88 on 20p stake.  Also Nolimit’s Bounty Hunter can be ok too, or their Buffalo Hunter, but most Nolimit games take ages to bonus even at low stakes.

Set yourself outs before you start. E.G  25-50x loss, 130 spins, 3 bonus baits then run away to a different game, sometimes they bonus easy other times never. Like all providers

Boonermandingo WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hacksaw gaming, I won £1000 on Mayan stackways on a 10p bet (30p with boost) and it was my last spin, lost it all after on other games (bonus buys) but was fun playing just got too greedy.

I also did a max win £4000 on a chaos crew 2 was 40p bet boosted to £1 for boost which coincidently was also my last bet before a deposit and I also lost that.

Stay away from gambling! Lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)