been a nice little break off the gambling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

so i havent gambled since my last post were i was pissed up and proceeded to spend a shit load of money like a utter bellend and i can honestly say ive felt miles better stress free not worrying about things are chasing more money just been content with what ive got and putting in more time at work buying things for christmas instead of spunking mi money on stupid things not saying i wont gamble again but i certainly wont drink and gamble cause ive made silly mistakes in that situation to many times now  if i do it will be on the smallest stakes possible the xbox as been getting hammered though on mi days off work keep mi mind off slotting and its worked quite well supposed thats what its all about finding something else to do because with me alot of the times i slot its boredom watched the bandits last video aswell and it was pretty brutal also seen lots of post off others with losses and stuff and how they cant pay for this and that and to be honest it makes me not want to gamble hope everybody who has fked up finds a solution and gets sorted before Christmas ive been there miself and theres always a way forward just finding what works best for you hope everyones having a happy monday

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

THEBARON wrote:

so i havent gambled since my last post were i was pissed up and proceeded to spend a shit load of money like a utter bellend and i can honestly say ive felt miles better stress free not worrying about things are chasing more money just been content with what ive got and putting in more time at work buying things for christmas instead of spunking mi money on stupid things not saying i wont gamble again but i certainly wont drink and gamble cause ive made silly mistakes in that situation to many times now  if i do it will be on the smallest stakes possible the xbox as been getting hammered though on mi days off work keep mi mind off slotting and its worked quite well supposed thats what its all about finding something else to do because with me alot of the times i slot its boredom watched the bandits last video aswell and it was pretty brutal also seen lots of post off others with losses and stuff and how they cant pay for this and that and to be honest it makes me not want to gamble hope everybody who has fked up finds a solution and gets sorted before Christmas ive been there miself and theres always a way forward just finding what works best for you hope everyones having a happy monday

Glad to see you are taking timeout mate and doing other things which is good 🙂 also i see your a xbox player O_O let me know your tag ill add you im SEEDY on xbox live 🙂 I can be found on there most days as my wife hates me pahahahhaahahahahah

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Well done 🙂 I managed to stick to my word, apart from a tenner the other day too haha! I saved £300 in the end for daughters birthday. Shame it had to go towards a car, but i probably wouldnt have had the money had I not stuck to not gambling 🙂 keep up the good work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)