Beat the Bandit!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Dear Bandit,

Will there be a Beat The Bandit this month please?

Bloody love playing it!

Ta,

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

zandralapoi wrote:

Dear Bandit,

Will there be a Beat The Bandit this month please?

Bloody love playing it!

Ta,

HI Zandra, yes there is, it kind of spans two months this time though as for some reason they have decided to start it on the 28th of June, loads of games added to it though 😀

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Cheers Hun,

xxxxx

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit

I joined through your link at the start of this tournament. Played a few of the eligible games, but I haven’t appeared on the rankings. I got on to live chat 2 days ago to get them to add me, they said they would but I’m still not there. I don’t think I’ve got a score to trouble the top 10 yet but may as well get me on there for any redraw! Username willrafc if you could get on to them for me mate?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Will_RAFC wrote:

Hi Bandit

I joined through your link at the start of this tournament. Played a few of the eligible games, but I haven’t appeared on the rankings. I got on to live chat 2 days ago to get them to add me, they said they would but I’m still not there. I don’t think I’ve got a score to trouble the top 10 yet but may as well get me on there for any redraw! Username willrafc if you could get on to them for me mate?

Have they added you yet mate? Not sure they will talk to me about someone elses account but i will try, they have all gone a bit weird after all this GDPR bollocks!

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

No mate just looked and still not on. I’ll try and get on to them again if I get chance.

Damarell01 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi bandit

Was playing beat the bandit yesterday managed to get to 7th place. Then carried on playing had about 1000 spins and my score had not move one point. Then had another 1200 spins and still no differents in my score. Have you had any trouble? I spoke to live help they said the would go through my game play to sort it but still had know reply, is there anything you can do. Username

Damarell01

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Hi mate

It isn’t as spin based score, it is derived from your best 5 spin return total, like if you get a 500x win on spin 1 then nothing on spin 2,3,4 and 5 for example, your score would be 500 divided by the 5 spins so a score of 100, then you are only going to notice a score increase if you beat that win if you get me?

Damarell01 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Yer I know that but within them spins I had I had 2 captain venture bonuses both over 200 x and a lord of the ocean bonus over 200x and a few other yetmy score dint move and it stayed the same.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Yeah but what is your current score? If it is 40 or more, that would explain why it didn’t move, if its less than 40 then yeah you got a point lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

If that is you on 97.87 mate then to get that particular score you will have had a win, or a combination of wins over 5 consecutive spins of just over 489x

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)