Be my angel

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    damncows WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Holy smoke! That was amazing.Good luck to all in the draw and happy holidays .

Dannywardmanu WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great hit well deserved, How about doing it again for the other side ??

hingm002 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

You definitely deserve a Tesla after that effort! I may be wrong, but that x stake amount would have won all the Tesla comps? #teslaforbandit

russcawley WANTED $10
    Outlaw

nice cop on the 80p. biggest ive seen if you look at just xstake win.

comp says only one from each IP but I have introduced a couple of degens I work with to your site and they will probably enter as well. Have all been members for a while and watch your vids every month so if one of us cops hope we dont get booted lol.

RobGSXR WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Great video mate, one of the beat so far. Specially when you called the wife! “Come and see this fuck face” lmao! Hell of a hit!

Pawel_PJ123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Just awesome mate, cheers 😀 I was a bit gutted to see that there was no sunday slots, but I have to say that it was totally worth it- if someone deserved to win that kind of bonus on this shitty game, it was you 😀 merry christmas

I cannot seem to get this stupid song out of my head for the past couple of hours, will probably skip every future attempt on this game in your videos and sure as hell am not going to play it myself 😀

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Amazing win on 80p but the other stakes show why overall it really isn’t worth chasing the 40 hearts!

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I honestly had to pause the video after that win as it gave me proper bad anxiety and adrenaline ?

merry crimbo Steve, enjoy it and don’t give it the fuckers bad!

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Ps,

how about a new year special

king maker on every stake at least x20-25 each one ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Jay3k1 wrote:

Ps,

how about a new year special

king maker on every stake at least x20-25 each one ?

Holy fuck kingmaker ???? I think that Would kill him ….. just waiting for the bonus ………

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

bandit you are now a legend, that last video was superb have to admit when you said you were £23000 plus into lil angel i was worried well very very worried  ( i have invested over a grand in that fu——( no its christmas) game not even a bonus, all the hearts then won £7..80p) but you did it, what if your 80p stake had been a £10 would you now own BETFAIR.   YOUR 2019 videos loved them the highs the lows vegas to blackpool all brilliant, and best of all you have kicked reel king for ever, good luck for 2020          darkhand1

Dan9t1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

?? Wtf 80p stake! Genuinely well deserved!

Tommy_e WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Wow….what a Brilliant idea and an incredible video

very well deserved result..

congratulations!!

cobmanchester WANTED $2
    Outlaw

absolutely awesome, omg omg omg.    have a great xmas.

Hammertime WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Long time lurker but off with flu at the moment couldn’t believe my luck new video and then 80p hit. Quicker than vicks vapo rub I had ejected all phlem, well done bandit iPad is covered though. Unbelievable right back to the video.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)