Be careful

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Don’t know where to start with this but here goes. Right this isn’t a lecture but last night’s events you have to admit were a little crazy. I’ve followed your thread about reel king since the beginning and one thing I really noticed last night was the gambler in you. It was only a few days ago you were in almost the same situation and to your relief you got your money back. You said you were going to take it bit easier after that going down to 1.60 to top the ladder. Watching the video and your saying after this deposit I’m leaving it. I think we all knew that was never going to happen including you. I only starting commenting on here about a month ago and last night it’s 1.30 in the morning and I’m thinking please please don’t say you’ve just lost 40k. I know it’s winnings and all that and I’m thinking why should I be bothered I don’t know you, I’ve never met you. I’ve never been on Facebook or Twitter. Never spoke to people like this in my life. My mates are people I know, I see, i go to the pub with. So why am I bothered . I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous sometimes when we see you win and I’m thinking Jesus it would take me months to earn that. The point is I and we are bothered so please as the thread says be careful. Would you out put 38k on a 1 to 10 no you wouldn’t people would say that’s a crazy bet. Thanks for sharing this crazy ride of a rollercoaster your on with us but please please be careful. Cheers pal

n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

if he didn’t have this attitude in the first place he would never have the big wins he does.

you need guts to gamble like he does he is gambling with winnings remember

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Was thinking this myself tbf, just be careful matey. You did say you’ve been x6 deeper before when you was 6k in iirc but then at that point you won’t even be in profit if you do hit a top and would mean you would have to have a lucky run of tops to even get yourself back to even. I know it’s been a good run for a couple of months but this can happen in gambling, you see many a pro poker player have a brilliant few months winning a string of major tournaments and then nothing for a good few years. Not saying this is going to happen or trying to jynx you but it only takes a few bad sessions and some rotten luck before you end up giving it all back.

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

When i said i was going to go down to £1.60 etc though, i did exactly that. I topped the game 6 or 7 times that days for another few grand profit, i’d also said in the video that i would be carrying on and i did carry on in exactly the same way i have been in that thread so nothing has really changed, i am fully aware and have accepted that the only thing that is going to stop me playing it completely for a few weeks is the big loss that will happen – as has been said though, it is only the way i play it that has got me here in the first place, like for example a lot of times i have been a fair few thousand in and then got to one away which if collected could have been money back or even a grand up but i’m not about that and smash i hit it, when it then hits the top it puts me miles ahead and that’s just my style. I know where my limits are with it but i am now in the region of £77,000 up on it since December 28th – I am over £400k up on it for the life of having played the game, it cannot take that money back because i’m sat inside it, it’s all bricks and tiles lol I appreciate the concern i really do but there doesn’t need to be a concern i promise you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)