Bc wagering

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Calum2396 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Wondering if anyone has completed any wagering through bc game or has any experience through the live chat? I was playing last night deposited and lost my original balance before going in to some sort of deposit bonus which said had a wagering amount of 40x, after successfully completing this I had a balance of £700 and as soon as the wagering was finished it dropped to £100. Not sure if I’ve missed something in the t&c’s or not? But can’t get a message back from live chat.

bigpeanutslots WANTED $1
    Outlaw

what level are you on BC GAME – if you’re above 36 then you should have a “HOST” – these respond usually in around 12 hours and give good advice.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Ohhh if you had a pound eh bob

Vinny123 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

However its being spun (bc game call them enhancements) the recent changes are too many,too detrimental and are going to lose them a lot of players.The situation as I see it is that any locked bcd will just be wiped on 20th oct when the rake back is scrapped, players were attracted to the site by claims of big deposit bonuses which were not what they ,,seemed, impossible to unlock totally but awarded now and then in  £5 lumps after large wagering,along with other benifits they did build up the bdc  as Bandit showed with his 16K balance

Other changes are the daily wheel scrapped,now a level up wheel, dunno if the values are going to be increased,coco bonus drops seem to have vanished, the worst thing is the introduction of the automatic awarding of 100% bonus on deposits, has x40 wagering on crappy selected games and (I think) a max £100 winnings limit,and also locking withdrawals until  completed ..again I may be wrong but the exact information has not been published.The chat is chock full of unable to withdraw and unable to get reply from support messages.

So far I had been really impressed by the site but now would not dream of depositing again until everything properly clarified.

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

yes this backs up everything i just posted on my thread “Get out of bc.game fast”.

the rakeback thing may have been touch to achieve ($5 for every $2500 bet) but when you play a lot of roulette like i do its only about 40 spins. Ive been paid over $5k now since i joined in June – i wouldnt have got anything close to that anywhere else – basically because i would never deposit with a 40x+ requirement before i could withdraw. thats why i stopped playing for a few years

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

stay away from Bc for now they asking KYC

Calum2396 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Unfortunately only level 10.

Calum2396 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Was sure it was some sort of deposit bonus because it seemed to match my deposit but sounds like this is the bonus. Finally got through to live chat though and they said they’ll get back in a week or so.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)