Bandits can’t get a bonus giveaways

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Shit. Ive complained about no bonuses a couple times I think but in no way was implying Steve did a give away for me. I honestly had no idea that this is how it came across to others in the forum. Genuinely don’t want people thinking that. Never really noticed till you pointed that out. After this I won’t post it. Kind of glad I saw this now. Cheers I think? Haha

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Shit. Ive complained about no bonuses a couple times I think but in no way was implying Steve did a give away for me. I honestly had no idea that this is how it came across to others in the forum. Genuinely don’t want people thinking that. Never really noticed till you pointed that out. After this I won’t post it. Kind of glad I saw this now. Cheers I think? Haha

I think it was a really nice thing to do . But the forum for days after was a lot off bad luck stories.  AND some off them very questionable . I know with money involved u gonna get it.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Its just the way slots are. no point moaning about it really doesn’t get you closer to a bonus 😛

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Its just the way slots are. no point moaning about it really doesn’t get you closer to a bonus ?

To true but the intention on mine was more of a question to anyone and the other question was more of a fulfilment request because I don’t play slots to watch the base if it has a bonus, and not seeing one is so disappointing I thought I would pose the question. Being a gambling forum I assumed it was a relatable subject. I feel quite judged now but grateful someone pointed it out as I won’t post about that stuff again. This reply is not a moan btw, more of an airing of bad vibes I may have put out. I hope that made sense haha.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Its just the way slots are. no point moaning about it really doesn’t get you closer to a bonus ?

To true but the intention on mine was more of a question to anyone and the other question was more of a fulfilment request because I don’t play slots to watch the base if it has a bonus, and not seeing one is so disappointing I thought I would pose the question. Being a gambling forum I assumed it was a relatable subject. I feel quite judged now but grateful someone pointed it out as I won’t post about that stuff again. This reply is not a moan btw, more of an airing of bad vibes I may have put out. I hope that made sense haha.

Yeah lol. I wasn’t having a go at you bud. my comment was just in general i am very easy going prob why i dont get mad at not getting a bonus ?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)