Bandit’s biggest Fruit Warp win

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Steve, sorry tried commenting on your big win photo but it wasn’t working (site techies – this often happens, I click ‘post comment’ and it does nothing!)

Slot Big Wins

How did you manage this win? I’ve had some absolutely huge wins on Fruit Warp in the past, hitting multiple Pitayas at once and reaching the end on some mad multiplier, but even my best has only been about 400x I think? Did you hit like 7/8 Pitayas in one spin for that base?!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Okay well that didn’t work, why did it change my link to the generic big win link?

Anyway it’s this one…

This has been infuriating to post guys by the way, I’ve had to wait to make this post as well as all of the other issues!

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I don’t know how the bandit won that much, but i had 747x on Pitayas, from 5 free spins on Videoslots. I didn’t record this, but i had a really high multiplier.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I think i got a 7 pink trigger, i will have to go and look through the videos and find it.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Wormweed wrote:

I don’t know how the bandit won that much, but i had 747x on Pitayas, from 5 free spins on Videoslots. I didn’t record this, but i had a really high multiplier.

[ src=”/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/17893/xmlgsm3ilzn5xld72yeve3stu198475r.jpg” alt=””]

[ src=”/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/17893/5vfwfb9ijahs1gpcq55tj8dlz65o0lfv.jpg” alt=””]

That’s amazing, especially from 5 free spins! Nice one!

The Bandit wrote:

I think i got a 7 pink trigger, i will have to go and look through the videos and find it.

Thanks Steve – let me know if you manage to dig it out, would love to see it!

Fruit Warp is by far my favourite slot, it can tilt you like crazy, but it can be so exciting to play and has some great potential!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

https://vimeo.com/287656258/99b9b21cd2

I’d hope this would just play on the forum but you may need to visit Vimeo if it is showing just as a link.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

<iframe title=”Fruit Warp Win for Backinamo” src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/287656258?app_id=122963&#8243; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I’d hope this would just play on the forum but you may need to visit Vimeo if it is showing just as a link.

Yep works perfectly, thanks Steve – that’s insane! £50 left and you hit that absolutely mental win, amazing! When was this? Don’t remember seeing this in any of your old videos?

Fruit Warp is just the best. It’s the only slot, the only one, that I have consistently profited on over 10,000+ spins. I’m obviously just super lucky with it, but it loves me, just like Reel King loves you. 😉

I always find Pitayas tend to reach the end more than any other fruit, at least in my experience. It seems like most of the time they only land when it wants to give you a big win. Maybe that’s just me.

This is my RTP on Videoslots just from August… plenty more of high % from prior to this also. Only one instance in all of this where I made a loss, but then you can see I continued the session and profited. Mad.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Wow what a win that was haha when is the next vid session @bandit 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)