Bandit when are you making me a mod then

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Clean up this place once and for all ??? ??‍♂️

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I posted on the forum feedback area asking how to help out – no response yet but might be the place to go?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Pros: only good wholesome content and discussion

cons: only 8 members

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

notrege wrote:

I posted on the forum feedback area asking how to help out – no response yet but might be the place to go?

I don’t really think there’s a need for moderation tbh, but an ability to get notifications or tag people with @ would be good!

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

You can do the @ thing with their username, I think we need to be able to move threads to the correct section .. I’ve personally also posted non online slot related things in this area because it’s seemingly the only active area

could do with a “sad things” and “ personal grevances” forum ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

notrege wrote:

You can do the @ thing with their username, I think we need to be able to move threads to the correct section .. I’ve personally also posted non online slot related things in this area because it’s seemingly the only active area

could do with a “sad things” and “ personal grevances” forum ?

Hahahaha

‘share stories of your personal loss, maybe somebody has hacked your bank account or maybe you had 16000 spins on a highly volatile game, post it here and we’ll ensure it gets the due care and attention it requires’

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I think @seedy is doing a great job on his own atm. For the 10,000 members, there are only a few dozen who actively post.

Maybe when things get a little more busy a new mod or two might be an idea.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)