Bandit we need something

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Bandit any chance of getting a new help post for people who want to put up there problems to so people who are willing to give them advice and help were they can and the people who dont want to dont have to read them then and people arnt getting greif for putting whats on there minds no offence to anyone but people are being defensive if some are genuine or not just a thought  mate

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

I posted about this earlier.

i think it needs to happen for people that need some help wether it’s just a chat advice or something else I know I’ve been on here ready to call and stop my exclusion and deposit but ready reading people’s story’s gas stopped me so it does work

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

If you can not go back to gambling stay away lol but if you do stay withing your limits mate

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Just think of why you chose to exclude yourself in the beggining mate and do you want to go back to what you was doing before probaly losing shit loads of cash

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

If you can not go back to gambling stay away lol but if you do stay withing your limits mate

I now have a different perspective of gambling so if i was to gamble now it would be for fun rather than cash like before

that’s why I activated my accounts.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

If you do start playing again for fun mate dont chase anything as you know yourself its a chase 9 times out of 10 you lose big its not worth chasing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)