Bandit Slotting out of boredom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Guy2121 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Does anyone else feel it’s a bit irresponsible to continuously talk about himself sitting at the bar gambling cause he’s bored or every time he gambles when he’s bored ? There probably is people who watch him to avoid gambling and he just makes it sound like any time your bored have a slot session

irresponsible for me but anyone else think the same ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Irresponsible to talk about gambling off video while you watch a video of him gambling. I see no issue 🤷‍♂️

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Well of course there is the basic promotion of the idea and I feel for the true addicts but I’m not sure who or what is to blame anymore. We know people don’t care to the point they will promote it. But what support they offer alongside that promotion is either seen as a “I suppose I better” or a “great advice”. But it isn’t all down to one person. The companies don’t give a shit and neither do UKGC. They all just have to have some sort of effigy that says they do.

There was one point where I questioned if I should go on crypto or foreign slots to get around my online self exclusion but the whole system is untrustworthy enough under english law. I couldn’t even begin to risk it beyond that. So I quickly binned the idea. I don’t think crypto/foreign gambling is safe at all. 4 people saying they got a withdrawal means fuckall.

And that’s the horrible part for me too… Bandit is a good streamer, comes across as a real deal, caring down to earth bloke. But beyond that I wouldn’t trust these places and do what he is doing. I’m not saying one way or the other. I just wouldn’t risk it.

jor7699 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

faratrousers: respect your scepticism, and i was exactly the same it takes time and a lot of research to find the right place you may feel slightly more comfortable playing not that anyone should gamble to be honest i do NOT condone gambling at all even though  i am addict myself i know i am sometimes i can control it sometimes i tilt and go off the rails swings in roundabouts. But what you are saying going out of UK gambling sites i have used Crypto sites on and off for a few years now and lost a fair amount of money in the process testing different sites and methods etc. trying to find ways around it and get away with depositing and withdrawing with the most amount anonymity as possible and would like to say i have found a few sites i still use without any issues with KYC especially withdrawing funds ( especially if you are withdrawing large funds like $1000’s then you do it small amounts at a time $200 or $500 at a time rather than trying and withdraw it all in one go) but is that not gambling in its entirety, hence why we do it. i also get what Guy212 is saying in some context you may find it insulting to hear that because someone can afford to do it doesn’t mean they should and insult to it be mentions the likes ( awww because i was bored) Tbf it is his own money and what he chooses to do with it is up to him, personally i would love nothing more than 20-30k just to land in my bank account it would definitely relive my stress and worries and put me in a more financially stable mindset. But at the same just take it all with a pinch of salt.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)