Bandit make me a shirt to wear at poker competitions around the country.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Garthsbk WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Give your site some more exposure. Drop me a message buddy. 👍🏻

NicoIsAMeatball WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Garthsbk wrote:

Give your site some more exposure. Drop me a message buddy. 👍🏻

Beggy Mitchell

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

2 things

Meatball – I don’t see an inference to wanting it for free, Garth might want paying LOL

Garth – take the logos and make one yourself. About ÂŁ12 for a decent one on ebay. You just need a paint program like Gimp to create a PNG file you can send.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

I’ll be honest, bandits missing a trick with merch, I don’t think I’d wear a bandit T-shirt, but I’d deffo get a mug or a something similar….like a wallet and every time you open it it shouts “ fuck off ya bell end” or “ he got no cash franky lad “

Ps bandit…. Let’s have a franky game …

ImperialDragon WANTED $70
    Outlaw

There is a web site called Vistaprint.  If you upload a graphic e.g. BACKINAMO.COM preferably in PNG format, then they’ll make it into a t-shirt for about ÂŁ15.  I would ask Steve (The Bandit) if it’s ok to print this first and advertising it in public.

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

There is a web site called Vistaprint.  If you upload a graphic e.g. BACKINAMO.COM preferably in PNG format, then they’ll make it into a t-shirt for about £15.  I would ask Steve (The Bandit) if it’s ok to print this first and advertising it in public.

and the quality from vistaprint is utterly shite. fades in the wash and looks vvank very quickly.

Xbobmad WANTED $734
    Outlaw

Bandit hasn’t ever shown any interest in flogging merch… I’m sure if he changes that stance he will let us know đź‘Ť

I’m also pretty sure he won’t be concerned if someone makes their own knock off ones as long as they aren’t selling them 🙂

Smoothoperator WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Doesn’t one have to copyright things? (The Bandit) or Backinamo? Free advertising is free advertising, I don’t think he’ll be arsed either way…, but if it was going to bother himself he should jump on the band wagon now and just pay someone to do merch for a % of profits maybe?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)