Bandit hope you had a great time

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Bandit hope you had a great time at the darts mate (you lucky fucker getting to go?) what we seen of you on the tele you was enjoying it

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

We still here mate if you was eagle eye you would have seen me and bandit on the teeevvveee ???

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff
    bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

dave are you and steve still at the arrows in thw lash ? tell him to stop enjoying himself so bloody much its sunday doeaent he know its vidio day ????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

No video today mate we on da piss ….. again ?????

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

gutted lol but have a gr8 time biys nothing like at night at the darts or 3 or 4 in your and steves case go large or go home eh ?? what is the bet on the arrow smiths tonight then ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ste picked wright at the start of the tournament ??

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Glad youre having a great time but tell Steve I need my Sunday fix he’s been a lucky Fucker getting pissed the last two nights while I’ve been working my balls off so need my fix

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Glad youre having a great time but tell Steve I need my Sunday fix he’s been a lucky Fucker getting pissed the last two nights while I’ve been working my balls off so need my fix

Be Tuesday now mate hang in there lol. ??

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Be Tuesday now mate hang in there lol. ??

NO NO NO im seing things you better have typed the wrong day there DAVE or i will be forced to come and kidnap steve for a video its hard enough waiting till monday now you tell me tuesday ?? going to have to report him as a missing person now BANDIT I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL GET MY VIDEO  lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Who put Bandit’s hand in a shrinking machine?? ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)