Bandit Gambling my salary

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I don’t personally relate to any of the Bandits videos doesn’t stop me enjoying them, I can’t deposit a grand and play on 2quid and if he was depositing 20quid at a time and spinning on 20p like I do I’d find it boring as fuck

I really like the mega high stake videos personally

CareEste WANTED $8
    Outlaw

@patty1974 Can you please tell me how can i like/unlike something i don’t watch ? The most stupid remarc of all …. How can u say ‘if you don’t like it , don’t watch it’ . I don’t see in the future like you do

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

People are talking like he is a multi- millionaire . If he didn’t gamble big , he would still be in rented accommodation.  Reel king is giving him a bit off a bankroll , and at the end off the day he is a gambler . This can’t relate to him anymore does seem a bit off jealousy .

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

These threads seem to be weekly occurrence now. People signing up to the forum just to have a pop. It’s really not difficult. Don’t know how many times it has to be said, If you do not enjoy watching things, be it these videos, tv programs or anything then just don’t. Nobody is forcing you. Good grief. Just attention seeking bores.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

CareEste wrote:

i guess this topic turned fast into a hot one .. As soon as someone puts an opinion here all the doggies start to bark bark bark .

Just get a life and learn to respect others .. no one has offended you in any way . You can say whatever you have to say without insulting .

You call others ‘haters’ when maybe they are more entitled to their opinion then any of you lot . It’s just amazing !

Bandit , any updates from LeoVegas ? … if u don’t mind can u share the news(if any) ..thanks

Wtf is that post all about. Doggies and haters ? I don’t get it. I’m having a civil chat and you put a post up like that. Only one thing i disagreed with and that was that bandit still gets the same buzz topping reel king of a low stake thats it.

CareEste WANTED $8
    Outlaw

@haz40 You know this channel/forum is for people over 18 right ? It just feels you’re 12

1 . i wasn’t talkig to u

2. i wouldn’t care less what u think

3. bark bark bark , i’m off and will never post here again . The floor is your ….dance

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

CareEste wrote:

@haz40 You know this channel/forum is for people over 18 right ? It just feels you’re 12

1 . i wasn’t talkig to u

2. i wouldn’t care less what u think

3. bark bark bark , i’m off and will never post here again . The floor is your ….dance

Fat Bird syndrome…

We were not exactly talking to you, before you came itt and starting the Shaming, that you got back.

1. You called Thebandits posters Sheep

2. Then proceed to call them Dogs.

3. You took that road 1st, not the Forum posters.

CareEste WANTED $8
    Outlaw

@stevie25 just couldn’t stay away

Small dic.k syndrome ..

1 . show me where i call anyone a sheep

2 . yes you’re a dog

3.  grow up , i was replaying to someone else’s post that had similiar views to begin with

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

CareEste wrote:

Small dic.k syndrome ..

2 . yes you’re a dog

3.  grow up , i was replaying to someone else’s post that had similiar views to begin with

OK, I’m not a doggie. A sheep or any farmyard animal.  I treat Bandits high stake videos like I would any episode I don’t like on Tv. I skip through it and wait for the next instalment.

In any case this far more entertaining, an individual telling people on a forum that they are dogs, with small dick syndrome, while telling  othersthat their post are like a 12 year old posting – the irony of it is highly amusing.

PS – it you shout you will never post here again and turn up again minutes later it creates credibility issues 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

CareEste wrote:

Small dic.k syndrome ..

2 . yes you’re a dog

OK, I’m not a doggie. A sheep or any farmyard animal.  I treat Bandits high stake videos like I would any episode I don’t like on Tv. I skip through it and wait for the next instalment.

In any case this far more entertaining, an individual telling people on a forum that they are dogs, with small dick syndrome, while telling  othersthat their post are like a 12 year old posting – the irony of it is highly amusing.

PS – it you shout you will never post here again and turn up again minutes later it creates credibility issues ?

Right that’s me off to school. Didn’t like first lesson anyway. Catch you all at break time. ????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Holy hell I wake up and this has turned into another playground fiasco….

Ok headmaster is here please stop the and I will caps it PATHETIC abuse/name calling your debates are always welcome but why does it always need to result in people calling each other names..

I’m sure you all wait until I’m asleep to leave me these nice presents in the morning ????

Someone asked about the Leo Vegas this I will check with ste today to see if he has an update.

*update he has tweeted about it*

To end the debate in here bandit is trying to label the videos so that if you don’t like high stakes you can see before it is even played so don’t watch then complain about it. He is aware that people like lower stakes and people like higher stakes and then there are lots of people who like both.

People dropping into the forum to say I’m leaving from now on I will just delete or not even allow the post through as it just start a war. It’s not that we don’t care that people want to leave for whatever reason but like I said I’m now on clean up duty due to the argument it caused.

To those leaving both the bandit and myself wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Bandit Gambling my salary’ is closed to new replies.