Bandit banter

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Reading some of the post, … I realised Im watching bandit for a very different reason to some of his followers …l honestly found his last video as good as any other because the “stake” isn’t what I’m interested in ….they are genuine funny vids, the insult he throws, the reaction when it goes wrong and when it goes right ,the Nicknames he gives the characters, Gandalf , Hulk bollocks.

Two moments that had me rolling was one,  where he got the missus to do the deal or no deal gamble …and she won ….( up there with seedys .. cough cough…. mishap  )

and when he played wish upon a star and peter flies in “ here comes the hairy turd licker ( Peter vanishes) ahhhhhh fucking hell!!!!  kiss my hairy bean bag you anal bead “

i was howling, (I’m still trying to drop it into a sentence) so as long as bandits on form and banter ready it’s always a great vid regardless of stake …

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

I agree totally matey. The high stakes vids are very entertaining as they introduce a large degree of threat. And that’s great when he wins, but sucks arse when he loses badly. I watch for the moments you mention though :).

puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

And so do i,love that shit 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It difficult to please everyone it’s really always been a four way split people want stakes they play at so

– 40p – 80p

– £2 – £4

– High Stake for thrills big wins/losses

– Trolls

Which ever way he does decide to do a video some people will be disappointed so like always and people should take no offense to this he will play how the fuck he feels like lol. As always he only will play when he wants to play 🙂

The huge majority I think understand this but there are some people that think differently I suppose this is what makes the world interesting. Hope you are all going to have a great bonfire night 🙂

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Yep.. going to burn some £50 notes on the guy,, rather than give it to Videoslots.

should be fun.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

EnglishGuy wrote:

Yep.. going to burn some £50 notes on the guy,, rather than give it to Videoslots.

should be fun.

Hey you could always stick em to me i’ll run before you set on fire like put it’ll provide some entertainment 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

EnglishGuy wrote:

should be fun.

Hey you could always stick em to me i’ll run before you set on fire like put it’ll provide some entertainment ?

Paint fund? ??

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

It difficult to please everyone it’s really always been a four way split people want stakes they play at so

– 40p – 80p

– £2 – £4

– High Stake for thrills big wins/losses

– Trolls

Which ever way he does decide to do a video some people will be disappointed so like always and people should take no offense to this he will play how the fuck he feels like lol. As always he only will play when he wants to play ?

The huge majority I think understand this but there are some people that think differently I suppose this is what makes the world interesting. Hope you are all going to have a great bonfire night ?

Yeah agree some proper tools following him …. last few vids he’s always apologised or tried to justify things and honestly I get frustrated for him, … when bandit plays we’re in his house, his rules, wanna watch ? Get a cuppa sit the fuck down … you don’t ? Then rosh is over there buy fedoras …. some might  call It brown nosing , but wanted him to know that there are some people who appreciate what he does not what he spends

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I like the mixture, i get to see my own stake (60p-£1) then can watch Bandit do £2-£3 and see what it would be like if i had a good win (as if lol) and wanted to try a bit higher stake, then see the really big stakes which every single spin is a buzz to see how big a win he can get. I dont like the way people think he owes them something, he’s funny because he plays when he’s ready and enjoys it you can’t force it. Watch or don’t watch simples. BTW my fav was always the fat granny wizard woman (hippapottapig?) disappearing on him several times in a row that had me crying with laughter (sorry bandit).

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I agree, he makes me die ? ‘Here comes ol’ pelicanhead.’ And ‘here comes swingy mcswingerson.’ And yes, just all round general steveisms!

Ive watched a few other streamers lately but they’re just not in the same league in terms of the banter- or even just the videos in general really

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

You can’t beat Steve for banter I’ve noticed that a few streamers have been trying to sound similar to him but there banter game is weak.

I think his pineapple peeler comment will always be my favourite but he does come out with some funny shit ?.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

“kiss my piss yer pineapple peeler” was the full quote, still laugh about it now and try to use it whenever I can 🙂

Outlaw

Alright Frankie lad ……… you got no fisshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya dick end

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Alright Frankie lad ……… you got no fisshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya dick end

Frankies on holiday, didn’t ya know? ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)