Bandit. A heartfelt thank you

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    antonyw86 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi everyone.

So Im doing a charity boxing even on April 21st for a charity very close to my heart. I thought id be a bit cheeky and ask the bandit for a white rabbit bonus on a future video.

So I get a reply back from the bandit and well what can I say it has to be seen to be believed so here a link to my page

*Sorry no justgiving links are around on the forum and it’s cool he backed you good look in the boxing event mate. ??* seedy

You may have to copy and paste the link but basically the bandit has donated £950 to my page.

Now ive never met the bandit before but ive followed the videos from the start and for him to donate such a huge amount speaks absolute volumes of the man.

I may never meet you mate but I wanna say how thankfull i am and if you are ever visiting Durham in your time there is a pint waiting for you

Thank you so very much

Cheers for reading

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Well in Steve again ????

Good luck in the box mate, I know it’s for charity but we all know we’d still like to be a winner ?

and yes Steve do let us know when you’re in Durham there’ll be two pints waiting for you ?

Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Wow what a guy!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Also mate when the deadline for this? Seen it’s contributing in Spenny, I’m from Bishop so would love to contribute a little bit with car insurance etc coming up wouldn’t have free funds until April!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Great cause mate this! And kudos to anyone who steps into a boxing ring. I love boxing myself, and I know full well it’s no game!

Just a little advice for next time, and to anyone reading, please don’t use JustGiving. There are plenty of other charitable funding sites out there that don’t charge a fee (or at least, significantly less than the 6.25% transaction fee and monthly fees that are charged directly to the charities!).

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/charity-fundraising-sites/

That site is incredibly useful if anyone is thinking of setting up their own donation page.

Good luck in the boxing! 🙂

antonyw86 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Crap had Id known that mate I would have used another site. Thats a pity but cheers for your kind words

antonyw86 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Also mate when the deadline for this? Seen it’s contributing in Spenny, I’m from Bishop so would love to contribute a little bit with car insurance etc coming up wouldn’t have free funds until April!

I fight 20th April mate so anytime before or a few weeks after, Thank you so much

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

antonyw86 wrote:

Crap had Id known that mate I would have used another site. Thats a pity but cheers for your kind words

All good, at the end of the day, on a case by case basis, the difference isn’t huge. You’ll still get a tidy sum for your charity from the donations! 🙂

I can’t donate at the mo, but will do so when my expenses come through from work in the next week (give me a little nudge if I forget!).

antonyw86 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I appreciate that mate thank you very much

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Well done Bandit you’re a good man! And Well done Antony brave man to step in the ring for charity or at all! I’ll see if i can pop you any donations nearer the time cash is tight just now as I was daft on Rise of Olympus…

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

You are welcome mate, good luck in the boxing!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)