Bandit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Babytigereyes WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Bandit where are you we miss you….we need our Bandit fix….Will you be doing any videos with all that’s going on with online slots in the UK…hope so keep spinning much ❤ from Canada 🇨🇦 

P.S For all who who miss Bandit and want to see a video or 10 soon come and talk

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

We haven’t sacrificed enough goats, sheep and Tim Hortans yet …… but we’ll get there

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

He had said there is a lot of stuff being done atm he will be back soon 🙂 But killing a few more Goats might help!

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

He had said there is a lot of stuff being done atm he will be back soon 🙂 But killing a few more Goats might help!

Wwww Don’t know … vegans will be tamping….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Tim Hortans

If we’re going to Tim Hortons I’ll have a maple dipped round doughy treat please 👍

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Tim Hortans

If we’re going to Tim Hortons I’ll have a maple dipped round doughy treat please 👍

We do a fuck tonne of filming in Nova Scotia every year, these fuckers are everywhere…. But my god they ( I mean  the Canadian version) are top tier…..there’s one coming to somewhere like broughton ……I fear the dream will be shattered ..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Tim Hortans

We do a fuck tonne of filming in Nova Scotia every year, these fuckers are everywhere…. But my god they ( I mean  the Canadian version) are top tier…..there’s one coming to somewhere like broughton ……I fear the dream will be shattered ..

As long as they stay away from here I’ll be fine. Open one near me and I’ll be moving in 🤣

Babytigereyes WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)