Back to school!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Good luck to all the forumers kiddies going back to school tomorrow/next week. My daughter starts tomorrow and I haven’t stopped sobbing for 2 days. If you need me, I’ll be camped in front of the school gates with my flask and beach tent. Psycho mother mode at the ready ???

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah good luck … my eldest went to reception for the first time Friday …. and although the mum was water-falling out the eyes , when I let his hand go,  there was definitely somebody chopping onions around me …….. damn onion chopper ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

That’s what she’s starting. Her dad won’t take the morning off to come with me so I’ll have to go on my own.

She’s having her tonsils out next month so going to be missing time off school already. Its going to unsettle her so bad 🙁

I’ve got my fingers crossed I don’t lose my shit too much ?

Outlaw

Ah shit that ain’t nice ….tonsils are evil …. mine been going to nursery since year one , but only twice a week and now we realised he’s going to be going 5 days, and he’s going to realise he’s not getting as much home time as he was …… and with breakfast club in a different place and after  school and all that good stuff …. you feel sorry for the little git …. and less time with his mum which is tough ….. but at least with your little one and tonsils there’s a chance to spoil for a few extra days with ice cream ……you’ll be grand …

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

She has milk allergy so nice ice cream haha. She can be spoilt with lots of sweets instead :p

Hope your little one is getting on ok 🙂

Outlaw

Ah his mum sat across the room with that weird look of worry and angst on her face …… or she need the toilet ……. shit at reading faces …

sweets are good , just leave psycho mum at home ……. not a good look on day one ….good luck anyway … we all expect an emotional rant thread tomorrow ….?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahahaha go spend time with them 🙂 my other half and daughter have gone to his mums for a few hours so I’ve got some peace and quiet 🙂

I’ll try leave psycho mum at home, but I’m not promising anything haha. Yes expect a huge rant tomorrow ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Dropped Kai off for his first day at reception today took him in hung his coat up put his bag on a peg he went to the dinosaur table fist-bumped me sat down and gave me a thumbs-up as I walked out lol Lil man is a legend pahahhaha

Outlaw

Pah mine walked in …. did everything seedy said …. and as I turned round ….quicker than bolt on a 20 can red bull high charged to to the door and said “ if I’m good, can I have ice cream “ cheeky git ………… can’t say no can I…infront if all these mums/ dad and teachers….. I’d be on a “list” by midday …

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Pah mine walked in …. did everything seedy said …. and as I turned round ….quicker than bolt on a 20 can red bull high charged to to the door and said “ if I’m good, can I have ice cream “ cheeky git ………… can’t say no can I…infront if all these mums/ dad and teachers….. I’d be on a “list” by midday …

Pahahahahaha you got done over there mate 🙂

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Pahahahahaha you got done over there mate ?

Ha I do feel “ twisted round the fingery “

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Her first day in reception…

Ok so.. Mia walked in, all shy and innocent. She sat down and started to draw and her friends from nursery came in. She looked at me and she went ok I want you to go now. I didn’t shed a tear knowing she was happy to stay there. I got a bit paranoid walking out of the gates incase she managed to escape out of the school, but I took my self to morrisons to distract my mind. Picked her up, gave her the biggest hug and it sounds as though she really enjoyed it. I bought her 2 toys as a well done present haha 🙂

Good to hear Kai did good seedy!

Good to hear your little one has got you wrapped round their fingers seyakram haha 🙂

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Her first day in reception…

Ok so.. Mia walked in, all shy and innocent. She sat down and started to draw and her friends from nursery came in. She looked at me and she went ok I want you to go now. I didn’t shed a tear knowing she was happy to stay there. I got a bit paranoid walking out of the gates incase she managed to escape out of the school, but I took my self to morrisons to distract my mind. Picked her up, gave her the biggest hug and it sounds as though she really enjoyed it. I bought her 2 toys as a well done present haha ?

Good to hear Kai did good seedy!

Good to hear your little one has got you wrapped round their fingers seyakram haha ?

Ah cracking news, she’ll be running the place by Friday  …… must remember the numbing effect of Morrisons next Time

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahaha I needed it! I’d not ordered my shopping in time so I decided to go and get it my self 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)