Awwwwww poo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I love lip devil …… btg! it’s a class game …. I’ve done well out of the game ( actually really well) but fuck me pink if getting 40 teases in a row, no bonuses , doesn’t put a dampener on the whole thing …….

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I had that once, with the finale gifting me a whole less than 1x ? i swear if the music wasn’t so so good i’d never go near the bastard haha

Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I had that once, with the finale gifting me a whole less than 1x ? i swear if the music wasn’t so so good i’d never go near the bastard haha

I got to twenty … and there’s that vibe ….. you just know ….. it’s not giving … it’s not giving …. fucking biam rant incoming … it’s not giving …… it didn’t give …36-7 x …. now I’m like …” can I be fucked to have another go ?????……because obviously the next 300 spins will have a fuck tonne of bonuses …. cause that’s the way it happens yeah ??? And I’ll get 10000x and my empty fridge will be full of beers and a Chinese meal ……..

BeMyAngel WANTED $6
    Blocked

At least Lil Devil can pay. I’ve had shit heartstoppers paying like 10x or less but I’ve also had a few go 500x +

Compare to Holy Diver or Monopoly Megaways or even Wild Swarm or similar games, all can take the piss to give the best feature but it seems that only Lil Devil pays both regularly (100x +) and has the potential for huge (10,000x +) wins

Outlaw

BeMyAngel wrote:

At least Lil Devil can pay. I’ve had shit heartstoppers paying like 10x or less but I’ve also had a few go 500x +

Compare to Holy Diver or Monopoly Megaways or even Wild Swarm or similar games, all can take the piss to give the best feature but it seems that only Lil Devil pays both regularly (100x +) and has the potential for huge (10,000x +) wins

Still In love with the game … just never had 40 teases no bonus before ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Keep trying, you know you love that music 😉

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Keep trying, you know you love that music ?

It’s ma jam ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Im keeping a spreadsheet recently of all the attempts I have on Lil Devil, loss to get to heartstopped, bonsues along the way, wins int he bonus round, which side i pick. No idea why, i like data.

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Im keeping a spreadsheet recently of all the attempts I have on Lil Devil, loss to get to heartstopped, bonsues along the way, wins int he bonus round, which side i pick. No idea why, i like data.

So far … I can get to heartstopper within a 100 quid …. and typically three bonuses … the best was £ 40 deposit on 20p with four bonus all doing decent wins … the worst was this one the threads about ….but Unlike the bandit I find the dynamite side to be pretty decent …so much so I fancy doing ( like bandit ) building up the hearts for the 10p to the £2 stake and maybe ( maybe ) the £10 as a high stake and seeing what comes out ……I still think it be fun for bandit to do it…..lil devil part 2 – the revenge ….but we’ll see ….. I have a lot of travelling this month so time wise it’s possible ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Dont call it revenge..  we dont want him losing the 26k he won! Haha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

lil devil part 2 – the revenge

Donuts single slot series first ???

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ahh you got more chance of rosh buying a tank than bandit doing donuts …..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

He’s due a decent hit on it ?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

He’s due a decent hit on it ?

You mean bandit in the game or rosh in his tank ? ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You mean bandit in the game or rosh in his tank ? ?

Both ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)