Avoid Videoslots!! RTP Rip off!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

robbie billiams wrote:

Hi, of course, video slots are unstable with the RTP concept, as there is the concept of “Average RTP”, and it is calculated over a longer distance. So, you are in the period when the RTP level naturally decreased.

What ????

BeMyAngel WANTED $6
    Blocked

You’re wasting your breath

I provided Bandit with a clear enough explanation of the RTP difference and why videoslots are scumbags. He laughed in my face, called me full of shit and continues to plug videoslots. Just btw I’m a quant (physics + finance) and it really annoyed me when layman Bandit called me full of shit for posting scientific proof. Bandit is a shill for Videoslots because he doesn’t care if you sign up and play their shit RTP versions. I find it totally unacceptable from both Bandit and videoslots. It’s a real scumbag move from both

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

BeMyAngel wrote:

You’re wasting your breath

I provided Bandit with a clear enough explanation of the RTP difference and why videoslots are scumbags. He laughed in my face, called me full of shit and continues to plug videoslots. Just btw I’m a quant (physics + finance) and it really annoyed me when layman Bandit called me full of shit for posting scientific proof. Bandit is a shill for Videoslots because he doesn’t care if you sign up and play their shit RTP versions. I find it totally unacceptable from both Bandit and videoslots. It’s a real scumbag move from both

I could also provide proof as to why what you’re saying is a crook of shite. Only rtp that matters in slotting is this.  You have a 50/50 chance of winning on any slot..

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

robbie billiams wrote:

Hi, of course, video slots are unstable with the RTP concept, as there is the concept of “Average RTP”, and it is calculated over a longer distance. So, you are in the period when the RTP level naturally decreased.

What ????

Rtp changes..

Jay_wan WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Bandit has, on numerous occasions, in numerous videos, said that he knows about Videoslots reducing RTP. He has said that he doesn’t care and he has explained why he doesn’t care and why continues to play at Videoslots. If you’ve watched his videos, you too would know.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Its the one thing im going to slap him for in London. his view on it then saying “its not bonusing and is tilting me” baffles me. Dont block me fuckers!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

robbie billiams wrote:

JB?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Run187 wrote:

I could also provide proof as to why what you’re saying is a crook of shite. Only rtp that matters in slotting is this.  You have a 50/50 chance of winning on any slot..

Run187 wrote:

Rtp changes..

Oh my

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)