Asking a favour!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Hello all, not really gambling related and not actually a favour for myself actually for my partner, she has just created her first video and uploaded it to YouTube done everything herself all the editing and things and got to say it’s pretty good, it’s about going to Florida and how we get it a lot cheaper and how we do everything too make it a lot cheaper as people think it’s expensive when it doesn’t need to be and more videos will follow hopefully because she’s quite passionate about it, I would appreciate if any from here take a watch if interested and then up to you if you want to like or subscribe, just be nice if any of you would take a look, even the bandit himself haha! So yeah anyone interested in Florida holidays or just want to give a bit support that would be great, her name is Christie worthington and the video is ‘talking about florida’ thanks for reading.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I am super lazy can you not post link and add another to the sub count ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Liked and subscribed dude ?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

https://m.youtube.com/feed/account

i think this is the correct link @Malkychamp this type of stuff isn’t my strong point and  thanks @Eightblack much appreciated!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Its not that but managed to open my eyes n type it into the search ? subbed and dropped a like ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/feed/account

i think this is the correct link @Malkychamp this type of stuff isn’t my strong point and  thanks @Eightblack much appreciated!

Your welcome mate

https://youtu.be/yTEf02jgTZ8

That’s the correct link lol

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

@Malkychamp thanks much appreciated, yeah I’m pretty useless at all that stuff haha!

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

@Eightblack thanks mate haha I was hoping someone might put the correct link up!

laterzuk WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I’m going Florida next month for the first time i’ll drop a sub and a question on her chan

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

@laterzuk thanks mate much appreciated!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Liked and subscribed mate.

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Subscribed, liked and watched. ?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Cheers @Haz40 and @FreeStyle, much appreciated I’ve just seen that JB has made a comment on her video as well!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Liked, commented and subscribed. Shes done very well on her first video. 🙂

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Thanks @Winningbird much appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)